The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Nickysan

@coffeedad Cool! Yeah, just shoot him a text and let him know you and a few people are new and coming down for DoA. His number is on the SRK post. He should give you the low down on everything. Let the discord know about it too. It would be great to have a big turn out.

Jared

I'll try to make it if you're going to Don's on Friday. I've never been but I've heard about it for years. I play Capcom games too so that'll be an added bonus for me.

Jared

Sorry to get back to you so late. There is no WNF this week, but it will be there next week, the 13th. Hope to see you there!

Tokkosho

I’m based in Santa Barbara most of the year so, guess it’s time I get this thread on my watch list. Are most of y’all LA?

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
Thanks to everyone that came out last night to Super. We were able to muster together a legit 10 man tourney and it was even streamed. Here are the brackets and the results. I will do a full article depending on what @deathofaninja has to say.

Brackets:
https://challonge.com/kki8txqy

Stream:
Archive

The next one will be either the second or third week in April. I'll have more details by the end of this week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD