The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ah alright, we can try next weekend then. I sent you and Tenren friend requests on XBL, if you guys didn't mind.

Alex Valle

Valle wants to run tournaments at WNF. How many of you can show?

Hey everyone,

We're going to start running DOA5 tournaments at WNF so come out and support your favorite game!

If the turnout is consistent, we will do bigger and better events for the scene.

Stop by for casuals before the tourney begins around 7-8PM!

Tourney begins at 9PM for all games!
This is a Bring Your Own Controller event!
Venue: $5
Buy-In: $5 per game
No spectator fee!
Onsite registration only!

Prize Distribution:
1st 60% 2nd 30% 3rd 10%

1211 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA 91789

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yeah I can't do anything on Wednesdays, or Fridays for that matter due to school. If I didn't have evening courses, it would be a different story..

sambo

I work at UCLA and live in Palms. If anyone is in either area and wants to try to get some games in let me know.

I don't have xbox live atm, but I should be getting it this weekend.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hmmm...anyone live near the Gardena area? If so, would anyone be willing to carpool for WNF? I'm thinking about skipping class (lol) if I can get a ride.

ikodomo

sure. if i can get a ride.
I can give you a ride if you can meet me up at Chinatown and I can pick you up from there.

Hmmm...anyone live near the Gardena area? If so, would anyone be willing to carpool for WNF? I'm thinking about skipping class (lol) if I can get a ride.
Where exactly is gardena? Can you give me like a random address around that area so I look that up on mapquest and see if its on the way to Walnut, CA?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Where exactly is gardena? Can you give me like a random address around that area so I look that up on mapquest and see if its on the way to Walnut, CA?

This is an address to a Pizza Hut in Gardena;

1336 W.Rosecrans Ave
Gardena CA, 90247

I live down the street from this Pizza Hut actually.

Also, sorry we didn't get to play online. My friends and I had to go run a few errands. Took longer than I thought it would.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD