The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
*Sigh* Looks like I won't be able to go, due to money issues. I won't have any cash till Friday. Sorry again guys..

ikodomo

I can pick you guys up at downtown. Not sure where though since downtown is pretty big. any suggestions?

Rubedood

My car's on the fritz atm, but would like to go for this and VF. If there's anyone that could come to the LAX area, it would be a huge favor to me.

ikodomo

Sorry LAX is pretty far for me and will be really traffic at this time of day. No ones close to LAX to give Rubedood a ride?

Vincent Rayne

i can probably pick him up and bring him to our meeting place at little tokyo. it would be best if he met me at that metro station near LAX

Rubedood

Looks like I won't be going tonight after all. Ah well.

On the plus side, I'm gonna be doing work on my car next week, so, bearing any unforeseen circumstances, it should be driveable by next Wednesday, therefore I'll be there.

hope it goes well tonight.

Vincent Rayne

Looks like I won't be going tonight after all. Ah well.

On the plus side, I'm gonna be doing work on my car next week, so, bearing any unforeseen circumstances, it should be driveable by next Wednesday, therefore I'll be there.

hope it goes well tonight.
dude. did you not read my message? -_- i said i'd be able to pick you up.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
*Sigh* Looks like I won't be able to go, due to money issues. I won't have any cash till Friday. Sorry again guys..

You can't scrap up like 20 bucks...?

Whoever is thinking about ducking out and trying to make it next week...THERE MAY NOT BE A NEXT WEEK. We are lucky that they decided to give us another chance for this week. So everyone make it out. If you really care about the game do whatever it takes.

Tenren

so Ive been thinking, I might start streaming a online SoCal group at least once a week. I know its hard for a lot of us to meet up offline so this might be a quick way to help level up there games. If things go well with WNF i fig this could help.

ikodomo

so Ive been thinking, I might start streaming a online SoCal group at least once a week. I know its hard for a lot of us to meet up offline so this might be a quick way to help level up there games. If things go well with WNF i fig this could help.
I'm in. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD