DOA5U The Official Tier List with Discussion Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
christie, she aint about that 4p life
Perhaps not.

On paper, Christie's options are more limited with the fear of getting snuffed out of the JAK stance, forcing her to play straightforward in close combat and baiting her crushes by delaying strings. Even so, Ayane has an easier time against Christie mid-range or better with many ways to whiff punish, as Christie excels at CQC as well as rushdown.

DontForkWitMe

bring back vanilla 7p where it put opponents in deep stun on CH. whats the point of the shitty 5U version when all it does is pushes opponents back to mid range and leaves them at neutral. In fact all TN needs to do is reverse all his bs nerfs from ultimate while retaining his buffs and tweaking dumb shit that makes no sense like his 4k tracking mid not causing stun on CH and his 33p2p causing a ground bounce that he has no follow-ups capitalize on and he'd be a solid upper mid tier character

synce

I don't have much MU knowledge but Kasumi vs Rachel 5-5? Kasumi is in top 3 of Rachel's worst MUs.

Personally I haven't had any problems against Kasumi as Rachel but I haven't played too many decent ones. Her biggest weakness IMO is an opponent that can SE perfectly because that negates her main strength. Without her sit downs there's nothing she can do that others can't do better. If only they buffed her advantage by a couple frames she'd be beastly.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
All I do with Leifang is tick throw. I welcome offensive holds. :v

EDIT:

Legit, though, if I had Eliot/Gen Fu's 214T on Leifang, I would never use another character. I want a reset throw so bad. I've seriously used her neutral throw as a shitty reset throw. That would be so huge. Either that or an OH like Jann Lee's that let's her enter stun game. Would be so happy. She'd be godlike.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD