or, depending on the spacing

ks2.gif

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Whereas other characters get:

hay.gif

jack2016-04-19 17-59-54.gif

Though I'm not sure if Jacky can juggle after that bounce.

Sorry for double post but the forum says I can only upload three pictures per post (and I love to underline those with gifs :p)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
@ToKyo PewPew
How do you make those anyway.... I tried using an Image Sequence in Photoshop but it came out absolutely terribal. :(

Off-topic, but I am using and I can recommend Honeycam from Bandisoft, which is very reliable and easy to use. With that, you can record any part of your screen/desktop, meaning you can play a video in your media player (windowed) and record it to an image sequence. Post editing is also possible of course. The free version will put a small watermark in the top left corner of every saved gif, however, compared to other creation online services or applications, this one is very discreet. And it will still offer you everything you need to create some nice gifs, not having stupid limitations on important functionality.

Lulu

Off-topic, but I am using and I can recommend Honeycam from Bandisoft, which is very reliable and easy to use. With that, you can record any part of your screen/desktop, meaning you can play a video in your media player (windowed) and record it to an image sequence. Post editing is also possible of course. The free version will put a small watermark in the top left corner of every saved gif, however, compared to other creation online services or applications, this one is very discreet. And it will still offer you everything you need to create some nice gifs, not having stupid limitations on important functionality.

Thanks very much.... I can use this. :)

Chapstick

@ToKyo PewPew
How do you make those anyway.... I tried using an Image Sequence in Photoshop but it came out absolutely terribal. :(
File-> import-> video frames as layers or whatever it's called

1. Select the part of the vid you want
2. DOWNSIZE IT or it'll come out like 29MB when you save. 300 to 500px wide usually
3. I delete every other frame or every third frame to reduce file size more. If you want a reasonable file size it should be like 30-50 frames total

File -> save for web and devices -> okay or save or whatever it says next to cancel

You can lower the amount of colors and dither % to reduce the file size even more
Sorry for double post but the forum says I can only upload three pictures per post (and I love to underline those with gifs :p)
Upload to a site like imgur and then use the links to post the pictures and you won't have that 3 pic rule and won't use up the site's bandwidth or w/e that's called which is why the 3 pic thing was implemented anyway

Lulu

File-> import-> video frames as layers or whatever it's called

1. Select the part of the vid you want
2. DOWNSIZE IT or it'll come out like 29MB when you save. 300 to 500px wide usually
3. I delete every other frame or every third frame to reduce file size more. If you want a reasonable file size it should be like 30-50 frames total

File -> save for web and devices -> okay or save or whatever it says next to cancel

I did most of this.... the end result didn't even Animate.

And thanks for the instructions. I had to "wing it" the first time I did it.

Chapstick

It has to be "save for web and devices" rather than "save" or "save as" or all you'll have is a .psd file rather than a gif

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I hate Ayane

Ayane players often don't realize how forgiving this characters actually is. You can whiff big with her and your footsies can be as bad as you want but nothing will happen to you because Ayane is either flying around somewhere on the screen, avoiding both high and low attacks at once, or she will just fall to the ground because she was backturned fortuitously.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I've been having fun lately with how evasive and annoying 9P+K can be (getting those 6P6K's on people's backs when they whiff is fun lol) and

QkOgIEy.gif

180 degree retracking on a linear move? Really?

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
I've been having fun lately with how evasive and annoying 9P+K can be (getting those 6P6K's on people's backs when they whiff is fun lol) and

QkOgIEy.gif

180 degree retracking on a linear move? Really?
I love Kasumi's 9P+K and 3P+K moves so much.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, we have to otherwise we get held or throw punished, recklessness will get you defeated fast. How you play her is up to you, like I play more defensive than most Kasumi players because that's what works for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD