Thoughts on the new hairstyles?

PhoenixVFIRE

Oh DAMN! Christie looks so good in that >_> who knew Team Ninja was working outside the realm of ponytail hairstyles? haha

I'm probably gonna buy Last Round for Steam since I don't own a X1/PS4 ://

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Please Make Zack's goatee colours a hairstyle option...
DOA3 Zack DOA5.jpg
Courtesy of @Tyaren
That being said... Christies new hair... She reminds me of a hotter Anna Williams with white hair, my lawd.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Someone edit Halle's hair (the one I posted) onto Lisa please?

Eww no, no and no.

1419801708-no3.png
1419801702-no2.png
1419801704-no1.png
O I

Why not.

1419803146-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-8.jpg
I like the last one. Afro would only work with her racer costume, lol.

If we go longer, let's get a Christie Tekken hairstyle.
chris.png

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think short hair suits Lisa. Then again, it's all we've seen on her, so it's hard to imagine her with any other length. Also, I think she keeps her hair short because it's easier to manage as La Mariposa.

Blash

I just hope if Lisa gets one, its not an Afro or corn rolls or anything like that!
Me and my girlfriend have commented on how her face (from some angles) can look like Mariska Hargitay, from a few years back,
Example:
mariska-hargitay-2737338bujdh_2041.jpg

So something a little bigger, like THIS I think would work for Lisa...

Mariska-mariska-hargitay-832053_375_500.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

I just hope if Lisa gets one, its not an Afro or corn rolls or anything like that!
Me and my girlfriend have commented on how her face (from some angles) can look like Mariska Hargitay, from a few years back,
Example:
mariska-hargitay-2737338bujdh_2041.jpg

So something a little bigger, like THIS I think would work for Lisa...

Mariska-mariska-hargitay-832053_375_500.jpg

I guess it could work.
1419859263-lisaf4.png

Some attempts

1419877409-lisabutteerrrrr.png

My favourite so far. She looks classy with the bun and the two fringes.
Butterfly/chopsticks options.

1419877361-lisabeautiful.png

I feel guilty for using XNA, I know TN doesn't like it, but it's very useful to try new hairstyles.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I guess it could work.
[spoiler

1419859263-lisaf4.png

The only suggestion, that imho really suits Lisa and accentuates her beauty.

II feel guilty for using XNA, I know TN doesn't like it, but it's very useful to try new hairstyles.

Guess, they changed their mind. Or Koei Tecmo changed their mind for Team Ninja, lol. XD With DOA coming to PC, they will see loads of fan edited models in the future.

I know, Christie already got an awesome new hair style, but it's time to for Team Ninja, to give her the same hair of the model, that they secretly based DOA5 Christie on. ;)

Short-Platinum-Blonde-Hair.jpg

lotr9690

The only suggestion, that imho really suits Lisa and accentuates her beauty.

Guess, they changed their mind. Or Koei Tecmo changed their mind for Team Ninja, lol. XD With DOA coming to PC, they will see loads of fan edited models in the future.

I know, Christie already got an awesome new hair style, but it's time to for Team Ninja, to give her the same hair of the model, that they secretly based DOA5 Christie on. ;)

Short-Platinum-Blonde-Hair.jpg
She is stunning. What's her name? I'm a fan. *Nasal-y voice* Sh-eh does-th look rath-ah breet-ish doesn't sh-eh.....

As for Lisa
I could see Lisa with medium length, layered hair extensions or something. She deserves an alternate hairstyle or two.

I like Beyonce Knowles's short/medium hairstyle. This might look good on Lisa.

rs_600x600-130818105321-600.Beyonce.jl_.081813.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD