Balance Tina's wishes for an DOA5U patch

AkaShocka

It was ugly, same as Milas 3h+k force tech or Baymans p+k force tech and all the other. It was pure guessing game after you get hit by one stupid move.
Weeeeelllllll. its kinda the same with Christie's 66k then running 2k..... :). But Christie is awesome
*looks at Ban* unlike Tina. :p

AkaShocka

For you guys, i'll still be winning, easy money.

It's just gonna take exceptional player to get Tina offline in this build.
Who are you? LOL jk. Well its gonna be a long time before we see any Tina's at an offline event. So keep holding on to your dreams buddy! :p

Doa_Eater

You can always switch to the other blond bimbo with the same playstyle that is a top tier lol

Nah, as i said for online for me this is irrelevant since i know the game numbers, and it's not like Tina is not used. Rachel is supposed to be OP since she's new advertised and she doesn't even have Momiji's fanbase so....

synce

I love that they nerfed 6H+K, I saw way too many braindead Tinas that did nothing but turtle and force a running 50/50 on people.

Dem throws doe.... Tina is a fucking beast in 5U. Not only does get multi directional air throws but if you counter high or low you're losing nearly half your lifebar.

This is the first time I've ever found Tina fun. I don't think she needs any further buffs or nerfs, but I can totally see them nerfing her in the next patch. Yes, nerfing. lol

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I love that they nerfed 6H+K, I saw way too many braindead Tinas that did nothing but turtle and force a running 50/50 on people.

Dem throws doe.... Tina is a fucking beast in 5U. Not only does get multi directional air throws but if you counter high or low you're losing nearly half your lifebar.

This is the first time I've ever found Tina fun. I don't think she needs any further buffs or nerfs, but I can totally see them nerfing her in the next patch. Yes, nerfing. lol
she was the same in vanilla as well. I have seen many good tina players online and consistent MDTs and TDs never happen. If you can point me to some vids of some Tina prodigy doing that I will be pleasantly surprised.

Tina isnt getting nerfed any further.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Hey, am I missing something or are almost all her deep stuns gone? I can't scare them into holding if they can SE pretty much everything except PP and 4K.

PacManila

Hey, am I missing something or are almost all her deep stuns gone? I can't scare them into holding if they can SE pretty much everything except PP and 4K.

imo her stun game is what got hurt the most. 8P no longer guarantees 33K followup and her good stuns in vanilla were nerfed. I used to use 6K to get a good mid-kick stun, but when SE'd, you can only follow-up with P :/.

I feel you have to be much more committed when choosing to go for the throw or continue with the stun>combo. If you hesitate or change your mind for just one moment, your opponent would have already recovered >_<

Doa_Eater

Nothing, nada, zilch. Slow character without stuns. And they left all of Lisas. But Lisa has always been a Tina easy mode.

Django

It was already hard enough to get in before, as tina is the worst char to space with imo and then they nerf 6K, 66K, and 6H+K and everything eles with range is unsafe or too slow and all of them are linear.
and why isn't running throw a OH already
Also OH 66P+H got a damage nerf too... cause it wasn't low enough :confused:

PacManila

Although less stun really could improve her back turned game.

I've been going into BT during stuns more here than in vanilla. Compared to her front-facing stuns, they are at least deep enough to have you land different attacks. Starting stuns from BT though is a little problematic. Unless they were stunned already, the opponent can easily SE and block.

Her low moves also suffered from doing less stun. At fastest SE, CH 1P doesn't guarantee any followup at all (unless they hold) and NH 1K puts you at neutral/0 frames. If I'm not mistaken, in vanilla 1K gave you +3 at fastest SE.

MasterHavik

"Shut up and get better and adapt"

Someone is gonna tell yall this. But yeah I just want Tina to have something else to do besides stun and throw to get damage.

PacManila

"Shut up and get better and adapt"

Someone is gonna tell yall this. But yeah I just want Tina to have something else to do besides stun and throw to get damage.

Well she is a wrestler, so stun and throws are kinda her thing :p.

Despite the nerfs, I am changing my gameplay up, getting accustomed to her changes, and finding ways to make use of what she has right now while trying to get better overall along the way. The nerfs are a little disheartening, but I can't just let my baby go and move on to someone else like that XD.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD