Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Xernuht

I won't be able too until january :(
Dr.-Who.gif

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alrighty! Here's the details for Northern Battles XIV on Sunday, September 7, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/events/1501540796755622/

Venue: A&C World (452 Spadina Ave. Toronto, on Spadina just south of College St.)
Doors open at 12PM
Registration starts at 12PM - 2PM (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)
Venue Fee: $10
Entry Fee: $5
All games are: Best 3 out of 5 sets
Double Elimination Format
Recommended Health setting: SMALL health (270 HP)
Note: Dojo stage banned
Time Limit: 60 seconds
Character Lock for Winner only
Nyotengu Legal

Sorry about the short notice but A&C Games has been in the process of moving at the beginning of this month and have been pre-occupied with that. They will be open and ready for the event this Sunday. Come check it out. New place looks AMAZING! :)

Last edited:

Xernuht

I'm poor as all hell for the next two weeks, so I won't be by unless someone else pays the bill.

Please don't. I don't like owing people anything and P4Ultimax is on the Tuesday after I get paid.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Next tourney's on the horizon guys! Here's the details for Northern Battles XV on Sunday, October 5th, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/events/713058648787502/permalink/713409258752441/

Venue: A&C World (452 Spadina Ave. Toronto, on Spadina just south of College St.)
Doors open at 12PM
Registration starts at 12PM - 2PM (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)
Venue Fee: $10
Entry Fee: $5
All games are: Best 3 out of 5 sets
Double Elimination Format
Recommended Health setting: SMALL health (270 HP) or NORMAL health (300 HP)
Note: Dojo stage banned
Time Limit: 60 seconds
Character Lock for Winner only

Last tournament didn't run due to insufficient numbers (Though the short notice certainly didn't help) so let's remedy this at NB15 and KICK SOME ASS! New place is pretty damn sweet though!

Last edited:

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Hello people, yes, I'm still alive, I've been busy with work, but now I'm back, for a little while. If anyone's up for some casuals, please let me know.

And @Xernuht, I don't know who you are, but if you're light in change, don't worry about it, I'll spot you, just to verse you. :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A little roll call for Northern Battles XV on Oct. 5th. Would you guys prefer SMALL health (270 HP) or NORMAL health (300 HP)?

Xernuht

No guarantees I'll be there, but if I am, Small please.
Hello people, yes, I'm still alive, I've been busy with work, but now I'm back, for a little while. If anyone's up for some casuals, please let me know.

And @Xernuht, I don't know who you are, but if you're light in change, don't worry about it, I'll spot you, just to verse you. :)
Your offer is noted, but between renovations for selling a house and renovations for the Tim Hortons I work at, my schedule's a wee bit hectic.

Yurlungur

I believe i'll have reading week, so i'll let you guys know when i think it's coming up in october and i might be there for the tournament??? Don't quote me on it tho

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Well, this is kind of a bummer for everyone including myself, I was hoping to fight some of you, however this happens to be my only one and a quarter week off...So with that said, I am going to be hosting a Kumite.

Monday the 29th, Doors open at 2PM
You beat me in 10 matches, you win $25, I beat you in 10 matches, you walk away with nothing.
I'm willing to pay 2 separate people, because I'm not expecting a lot of people, and it gives other players a chance to win as well.
First come, first go.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD