Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Here's the Dead or Alive 6 launch Party poster!

DOA6 Launch Poster.jpg

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A $20 PSN Core Values card will be up for grabs on March 2nd, at the Yonge-Dundas EB DOA6 launch party!

DOA6 is almost here people, GET PUMPED!

1550629814946.png

Uberprinny

Sorry for the Katamari Necromancy of this thread but sheesh all you guys are in the gta area? Dang man! Everyone is in the heart of downtown! I heard that Legenday Goken is also a Torontian and Woolen Hat/No Momiji, No Buy is in de Keybec last time I checked. I need experience in not being an online warrior! Since its getting cold soon, wanna snuggle? :p

Anywho I live on the east end! Around the Durham Region!

LONG LIVE HIS EMINENCE, TIM HORTON SAMA!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Sorry for the Katamari Necromancy of this thread but sheesh all you guys are in the gta area? Dang man! Everyone is in the heart of downtown! I heard that Legenday Goken is also a Torontian and Woolen Hat/No Momiji, No Buy is in de Keybec last time I checked. I need experience in not being an online warrior! Since its getting cold soon, wanna snuggle? :p

Anywho I live on the east end! Around the Durham Region!

LONG LIVE HIS EMINENCE, TIM HORTON SAMA!

Hey Uberprinny, we're having a local tournament in Toronto called Final Impact on Dec. 21st. DOA6 will run there, come sign up! https://smash.gg/tournament/final-i...O1-ZZZbJtVRuUEbS_4gMjWZxFDhes5c_LdE4AstetFT9E

Also, this will be a special prize!
DOA6WC Shirt.jpg

Last edited:

Uberprinny

Excellent! I haven't been in a tourney before. Guess now is a good a time as any to come out of hiding. Hopefully we don't get hit with freezing rain in Saturday! Even if I lose I ll still come home with souvenir pics. I ll see you there everyone! I wonder what the time is the event?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Excellent! I haven't been in a tourney before. Guess now is a good a time as any to come out of hiding. Hopefully we don't get hit with freezing rain in Saturday! Even if I lose I ll still come home with souvenir pics. I ll see you there everyone! I wonder what the time is the event?
Come for 1PM.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD