DOA5U Upcoming patch wishlist

E-Mann

I agree with codemaster those slaps become extremely gimmicky at times. I'd say get rid of them for more interesting/flashy moves so the real helena players can be seen.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I agree with codemaster those slaps become extremely gimmicky at times. I'd say get rid of them for more interesting/flashy moves so the real helena players can be seen.
I think her BKO 6P4PPK (from DOA4) should return. If Team Ninja brings back her classic 33P4P, I hope they give the second hit faster frames (since it was originally useless in DOA4, because it was too slow). Also, they need to bring back her PP2KP, please! lol

WondrousMelody

Thats what it is!!! I couldn't figure out why Helena seemed different since 4 and your right she's not as graceful her moves look like slaps now and are awkward.

Omegan Eckhart

Dead+or+Alive+5+Ultimate+Legacy+Costumes+DLC+thumbnail.png

@Project Bokuho

Omegan Eckhart

It does. It's just TN gave the downed opponent more invulnerability frames, so not all FTs will work straight away.
It actually works exactly the same as before just do 33P4P > 6P, if they tech continue pressure, if the don't tech go back in BKO and do 6P again which forces them up giving you +24.They still can't use wake up kicks against her.

I don't get what TN was thinking with altering 6P. It essentially works exactly the same so why bother changing it? Total waste of time. Returning 6P to how it worked before wouldn't even be a buff at this point.

Pictured Mind

I want her BKO 2K to be useful on downed opponents again. It annoys me how it just doesn't hit. Get a foot right in your face? No problem, sleep through it and go for a wake up kick. Stupid ground game. ;-;

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I want her BKO 2K to be useful on downed opponents again. It annoys me how it just doesn't hit. Get a foot right in your face? No problem, sleep through it and go for a wake up kick. Stupid ground game. ;-;
It works after doing this combo (but it's not a guaranteed FT since the opponent can tech roll):

BKO throw... :9: :P: :4: :K: (to backturn)... :4: :P: :K: (to BKO)... :2: :K:

ninjaguy446

I meant make it FT on the first hit again. It techs only if you do it again in succession or if they themselves tech, so yes, essentially there was no point in nerfing it.

Omegan Eckhart

I meant make it FT on the first hit again. It techs only if you do it again in succession or if they themselves tech, so yes, essentially there was no point in nerfing it.
TN should either remove it completely or return it to how it was originally. I can't tell if TN tried to remove it and fucked up or tried to keep it intact whilst giving it a weird nerf to shut people up.

ninjaguy446

TN should either remove it completely or return it to how it was originally. I can't tell if TN tried to remove it and fucked up or tried to keep it intact whilst giving it a weird nerf to shut people up.
Most likely the latter.

On a side not, it'd be nice if 214P+K guaranteed BKO 6P+K. That'd be great to get a free CB.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD