Community Use the Front Page

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The front page is the first thing people see (specifically new players) and I want to promote more articles of your hard word may it be: guides, frame data, an event that you hosted, a tournament that you plan to host. Anything that promotes the offline competitive scene.

If Matt Ponton or another person sees the need to post Outfit DLC that's fine, but I will no longer be doing it here because 1. We have DOA World which is a great casual fansite 2. We have a million threads here about them and 3. Well I don't want to beat a dead horse but FSD is the premium site for competitive information and we need to speak that language better.

Please let's keep this page updated and get every scene we can exposed. There is a lot to be done here and we all need to work as a team to accomplish all this... just make sure that your article looks good enough to be on the front page. Proof read your work. With spell check there shouldn't be any spelling errors from anyone.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Since DOA World and FSD both exist, I would also like to remind you that people are not obligated to post on both if they don't have enough to contribute to both since topics can devolve into shitposting. If that would mean that this'll result in less posts in general on the site and less hassle for administrators and mods, then so be it.

Zeo

I could potentially make a video showcasing some new Ein tech or Evolution of the Karate Master 2.00 related things, if either of those things get finalized or finished then I'll pitch them to you. The latter was originally for the eyes of the DOA community as a whole rather than just the Ein playerbase.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD