DOA5LR Ver.1.04 + DLC Trailer

I saw pictures of the new swimsuits and my favorites from the bunch are definitely Ayane, Nyotengu, and Lisa. Fireworks looks really nice and it even has a new stage BGM! Excited for next week.

"Matched certain behavior with other characters, and concentrated on making him easier to understand." Does this mean Raidou will be getting more tag intros, outros and throws?

And Gen Fu is getting a crud-ton of voice things. And dayum Honoka's got a lot of things, too.

(yes excuse my noobness)

As I expected, only minor changes on the characters at first sight (except Honoka maybe). They did not even touch Christie.

And yes, they finally fixed that! That was so annoying, haha.
Fixed a bug in online matches where hair and glasses selections were not displayed correctly.

Last edited:
Alright, TN no more versions of existing stages. This stage does not feel new to me, at all. It's purely aesthetic with some new trigger options... This is not enough to get me back in the game. If this is the extend of their DLC stage contribution, thumbs down.

Last Round is finally scheduled for updates, detailed in the latest patch notes. This update will not only change the balance of the game, but fixes bugs and adds a stage and some more costume DLC. Be sure to stay up to date on these changes and check out the trailer!

"Fixed a bug in the PS4 version which would prevent Player 2 from being able to open the Pause Menu when Exhibition Mode is turned on in a Versus fight." <--- This is SO big for tournaments.

Nice stage, but those 'balance changes' though

tumblr_nqj8wxph2u1s2wio8o1_500.gif

outside of Honoka.

So Jacky got some damage buffs.. cool. the damage change on 3P+K is really nice.. same with 3P+K > T

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD