DOA6 Version 1.15 Released - New Slow Motion Effect

Team NINJA has released yet another new patch for Dead or Alive 6 including free game changes & paid DLC for all platforms! Players discovered new gameplay adjustments hours before the patch notes dropped at Team NINJA's official website. New 'Training Gear' DLC has been released, and Team NINJA has a free Kasumi outfit prepared for all players to celebrate 2 million Core Fighters downloads.

While Diego and Rig's 1P commands remain intact, Black Moon & Emery Reigns quickly discovered that most low-tracking 1Ps have been nerfed. Some players could consider this a very good thing for the game considering the strength of these moves, but others may wonder why on earth Momiji would be nerfed of her natural combo from this input when she's already near the bottom of the tier list. Hayate was beginning to build momentum in the offline scene with an impressive showing from Perfect Legend, but his 1P natural combo has also been nerfed!

As of 1.15 there is a new slow motion effect that should prove to be useful against some annoying attacks. So far this feature has been a well-received by most and has been noted to help punish against various unholdable moves.

Community: what do you think of the 1.15 update and what did you find prior to the notes? Do not forget to download your free Kasumi costume, and PlayStation Plus members still have a few days to get their free premium tickets for one DLC costume.

Last edited:
Big props to the slowmo addition on hold-resistant strikes!

The mechanic needed some kind of tweak, I've said it in the past and I'm gonna take 100% credit for this patch ᕙ(ò_ó)ᕗ

They had to make the interactions that follow "evasive holds" easier somehow, not for the sake of making the game "ez 4 casuls and flashy" lmao, but to make side switch situations more predictable, and a slowmo seems like the perfect solution.
iAIim89.gif

On top of it, most importantly we get to have a cool wooo0OOSH i dodge ur movez!!! effect xaxaxaxa

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD