Wall of Shame

Argentus

Here's a new one

EpixSky on psn

I joined and beat his ass to the ground and he's been talking about how I must have dickcheese in my mouth for the past, oh, 25 minutes. Straight.

Thinks he's offending me but I just laughed especially after he admitted he's 26. Turned down the mic after a while, but he still hasn't shut up. He's resorted to calling me dicksuckingfartcheese lol.

Really proved how immature he was when I pointed out I'm older than him when he tried to call me a kid, then just screamed into his mic how he can't hear me over me gargling cock, and I'm the immature one for actually responding to someone as immature as him lol. As he's STILL yapping about my dick.

Oh and when he found out he'd just been talking and dickcheesefarta to himself for the past like 45 minutes he started typing it in chat so id see it lol.
IMG_20160118_200654_278.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's a new one

EpixSky on psn

I joined and beat his ass to the ground and he's been talking about how I must have dickcheese in my mouth for the past, oh, 25 minutes. Straight.

Thinks he's offending me but I just laughed especially after he admitted he's 26. Turned down the mic after a while, but he still hasn't shut up. He's resorted to calling me dicksuckingfartcheese lol.

Really proved how immature he was when I pointed out I'm older than him when he tried to call me a kid, then just screamed into his mic how he can't hear me over me gargling cock, and I'm the immature one for actually responding to someone as immature as him lol. As he's STILL yapping about my dick.

Oh and when he found out he'd just been talking and dickcheesefarta to himself for the past like 45 minutes he started typing it in chat so id see it lol.
View attachment 17813
He's 26?? Wow, that's utterly immature. That's what you would expect people MY age to do:rolleyes:

Dark-truth

Here's a new one

EpixSky on psn

View attachment 17813
I honestly think he wants you to have sex with him Lmao

v1ltt1

This random guy came into a lobby and started whining that I mash, then he proceeded to fight me and lost the first two or three games and when he won after those, he went to lobby and started to rant about my mashy style lol.

And now I'm "blocked and reported".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-22-23-29-53_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-23-29-53_1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2016-01-22-23-29-21_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-23-29-21_1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 170

Chapstick

Blocked, reported, deleted from facebook, filed a police report, changed the locks

Well this is no where near as good as the last two but I saw someone tonight with the psn ID "DOAninjasR4noobs" or something like that and thought I'd share. Imagine being so upset you create a new account with a name like that to make sure everyone sees how you feel without saying a word

Dark-truth

This random guy came into a lobby and started whining that I mash, then he proceeded to fight me and lost the first two or three games and when he won after those, he went to lobby and started to rant about my mashy style lol.

And now I'm "blocked and reported".
people like that are so annoying

whiterobes

I think the first post in this thread says, "Remember, absolutely no text/voice provoking is allowed prior to rage quote. It has to come straight from the heart, people."

Win or lose, I try not to antagonize people to avoid drama. If you win and provoke someone who was already salty, you just come off as kind of an ass who was asking for it. :(

In other news, they seemed like another lost soul who couldn't deal with spacing. lol

Argentus

Awelp. This was from Nuckin_futs393 on ps3.

They were maining Mila and doing the usual boxing stund routine, I'm maining mila and doing my usual bait/punish ground and pound routine.

*I do a hard knockdown after quick juggle and run up and mount*
Him: really?

*I hold his mid punch and mount when hea down*
Him: What The Fuck!

*he tries to bait a grab by low throwing expecting me to tackle, I instead low throw him to mount anyway*
Him: STOP JUST GRABBING!

*he tries to just rush grabs at me out of frustration, I keep breaking or punishing his grab attempts*
Him: WHAT THE FUCK.

*he backs up to space, I 9p>p+k>2T*
Him: Why does he keep grabbing?!

He rushes in for a combo, I 7K>6P+K>6H+K>8PPP>2TPPP
Him: THATS IT if you grab one more time

*holds his mid again*

*kicked from lobby*

Keep in mind HE WAS WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE. He kept carrying me with stuns and juggles. But I'm also sitting there going dude why aren't YOU doing Mila's mount followups?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD