Wall of Shame

ColonelColver

Oh my... It's not the huge disparity that surprised me (if a player is superior to another, the gap of course remains constant even on the big numbers), but that Sweet Revenge decided to fight 115 matches one after the other with a player evidently not on his level (as there are many others) and without becoming bored xD
Sweet Revenge likes playing long sets, haha.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Was going through my old PSN messages and came across this classic, haha.

Shiranui_ninja.jpg

Soaring Zero

This thread is always good for a laugh. I only seem to get the typical players who want to make fun of me for actively using defense when I play. None of these really funny ones actually happen to me.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
HAHAHA, that's me.
OMG, I feel ashamed of this childish hate mails but sometimes I just get too damn mad x___x
But I'm a nice person, actually :oops: Don't take it personally. I'm an idiot ;)
Haha I was just going through old messages and found it funny. I know I've done similar things myself in the past, we all have. It's all good... one love.

indieanimator

Haha I was just going through old messages and found it funny. I know I've done similar things myself in the past, we all have. It's all good... one love.
I haven't, but it's cool. I can't remember feeling something as potent as rage or salt w/fighting games. Been through some intense real life things (especially the past five years) that makes problems in games not so mood-altering (for me).

Never received hate mail in the past few years of online gaming, as far as I can remember, and avoid playing anyone w/a mic.
Worst salt/rage that ever happened to me was in an arcade, but I'll avoid that story.

I should play this game more online. Been playing a few other fighters much more (only weekends), that my skills may be dwindling. Maybe Saturday...

Chapstick

The other day someone was so upset at another player that after they left they actually sent me a message just because I was in the lobby. This guy kept beating them and he left to eat and they sent me a psn message saying something along the lines of "he's just scared to fight my main instead of Rachel. (: I just picked her up so I don't know her well but she's pretty good right" What kind of next level salt

This game online makes me furious sometimes but I always keep the presence of mind not to say shit that could be screencapped and shared. Vent to a friend on skype between fights or something

Dark-truth

The other day someone was so upset at another player that after they left they actually sent me a message just because I was in the lobby. This guy kept beating them and he left to eat and they sent me a psn message saying something along the lines of "he's just scared to fight my main instead of Rachel. (: I just picked her up so I don't know her well but she's pretty good right" What kind of next level salt

This game online makes me furious sometimes but I always keep the presence of mind not to say shit that could be screencapped and shared. Vent to a friend on skype between fights or something
Online players are annoying. They act arrogant while they mash, kick you out of the lobby when you beat them, lag switch in rank, send hate mail. Seriously what's wrong with those people

Chapstick

Online players are annoying. They act arrogant while they mash, kick you out of the lobby when you beat them, lag switch in rank, send hate mail. Seriously what's wrong with those people
That's when you actually get to fight, I've been kicked so many times immediately after joining a lobby it's ridiculous. What the hell am I doing wrong by joining and hitting ready :/

Dark-truth

That's when you actually get to fight, I've been kicked so many times immediately after joining a lobby it's ridiculous. What the hell am I doing wrong by joining and hitting ready :/
Nothing, i deal with those kind of people too. Here's some advice just play with friends instead of randoms they do no good

Dark-truth

My day can't get any better. So I was in a lobby playing a few tag matches, until there was a guy who was mashing like hell with Alpha-152 and Ryu. I got quite annoyed and used Nyotengu and Ayane. Then everytime when I got him into a critical stun I did H+K Hiten no mai PP everytime on alpha. He was whining like a bitch so I started to taunt "loser" with Ayane and laughing with Nyotengu. Well I did that the whole match and near the end of the match he started crying that he can't hit me. So I finished the fight quickly and he Cried and RAGEQUIT, I couldn't stop laughing he literally made my day. Ohh by the way, he had his mic on so I heard him cry.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD