Wall of Shame

Argentus

IMG_20160218_102828_798.jpg

Welp here's another. Guy was winning a lot by long juggles and when I finally beat him (bit of a literal curbstomp) twice by reading and grappling (holds crushes various takedowns etc) then he quits to lobby getting mad at me for just "mashing x" and saying juggling takes so much more skill. We argued for a bit until psn disconnected me from lobby then he sent me this message followed by a few more. I hopped on kingdom hearts on the disconnect now he's accusing me of "running" for not accepting his invites lol.

I told him to just quit being a bitch about it, I get haying grapples as I hate juggles but don't try to pretend it "takes more skill" to have the game suspend them like a piñata for you.

He's sent more messages but I haven't checked em yet.

Its just the usual "stop spamming grab" when yaknow...I'm not. I am doing ground grapples every time I knock you down but why should I stop that with two characters who are designed around it?

Argentus

"I'm literally a top player on this game on my other account"

Vc27Va6.gif

Oh it gets better. After I told him that last bit about not being a bitch don't pretends juggling takes more skill, he responds with

IMG_20160219_012007_231.jpg

IMG_20160219_012019_681.jpg

At this point he's just making stuff up since he can't argue lol. "Admitting I'm better than you" when I called him on his nonsense and calling me fatass.

Fatass?
IMG_20160219_012057_541.jpg

I'm near anorexic from lack of eating XD

Chapstick

One of my favorite things is when people tell you to stop replying to them because they're "done wasting time with you" when if they really were "done" they wouldn't have sent the message at all. The suicide thing is always nice. I'd write "brb writing my suicide note because some salty stranger online in a fighting game who's a 'top player no really it's just on my other account trust me' told me to kill myself for throwing him"

UpSideDownGRUNT

"top player" in what exactly ? Lol

Anything but offline is irrelevant since Top of the leaderboards very rarely means you're good at the game/character.

Chapstick

I join a lobby with two people, fight them both once and got lag with both, then quit to the lobby and this happens

6VwvdFG.png

She was on her mic going on about how spoiled people are with technology and how bad people have it in Africa (?), how much of a jerk I am for exiting to the lobby screen (??), and how she was crying and feeling like shit because I beat her, THEN RIGHT AFTER told me it's "just a game" (then why were you crying and feeling like shit???) and I should stop being "scared" and have the "common decency" to rematch her one bar Christie. I was so confused with all of this I asked her if she was trolling me. She of course said "no" then kept babbling nonsense on her mic

Also here's something from a few weeks ago I saved

fqMJ94d.png

It's funny because this guy knew his frames, was SE'ing, fuzzying, doing ideal juggles, and playing pretty well in general. He was definitely not doing "stupid stuff for the hell of it." It's only trying if someone else is I guess.

The amount of cognitive dissonance online is mind boggling it's too much for me

UpSideDownGRUNT

I join a lobby with two people, fight them both once and got lag with both, then quit to the lobby and this happens

6VwvdFG.png

She was on her mic going on about how spoiled people are with technology and how bad people have it in Africa (?), how much of a jerk I am for exiting to the lobby screen (??), and how she was crying and feeling like shit because I beat her, THEN RIGHT AFTER told me it's "just a game" (then why were you crying and feeling like shit???) and I should stop being "scared" and have the "common decency" to rematch her one bar Christie. I was so confused with all of this I asked her if she was trolling me. She of course said "no" then kept babbling nonsense on her mic

Also here's something from a few weeks ago I saved

fqMJ94d.png

It's funny because this guy knew his frames, was SE'ing, fuzzying, doing ideal juggles, and playing pretty well in general. He was definitely not doing "stupid stuff for the hell of it." It's only trying if someone else is I guess.

The amount of cognitive dissonance online is mind boggling it's too much for me
This is why you never play randoms, there's way too many people that do that stuff.

Argentus

Here's a new favorite
"Countering isn't fighting"

"Ya guessing next move"

Kay two things with that.

1st I don't have to guess to read you.

2nd counters work both ways. I baited and punished your bad reads just as much ad I did my own holds.

Chapstick

I had a Christie player tell me I was pathetic for picking Alpha because she's so much better than the rest of the roster (lol) then a few matches later he said I should "do what I'm about to do to my gf" (someone asked if he meant his hand lol) "and get fucked" then he kicked me and everyone else in the lobby.

People are so friendly

KING JAIMY

Online folks are so mature, lol. It's hard to imagine an adult sitting behind their TV screen acting like a crybaby.

Argentus

So this MissWhisper invites me out of nowhere and I join its just her and xkilla562x. I Leon them for a bit then they say if I don't stop backing up they'll kick me.

Keep in mind I'm not like running away the whole match or anything. I'm literally just backing up here and there to have room for leons slowass moves lol.

They also spent the entire time doing the usual "you just spam grabs/mid holds" complaints and I'm like 1) grappler, 2) stop spamming the same mid ps lol

Seriously she said

"Ur weak that's why u back up :)"

I'm like why did you invite me? XD

Then they tried to talk so much trash on the few times they did win lol

And fkr the last 20 minutes or so I was texting a friend and so not really paying attention, you know obviously just standing there not fighting back so they get a little win streak going and talk shit how I suck etc lol.

By buddys is finally ready to get on Xbox so I put the phone down pick up the controller, wreck them when they already had two rounds on me then head out apologizing for being afk. They of course go "oh look he's running away after winning once"

Its like bitch I obviously wasn't even there XD. I wrecked you for like 12 matches straight then suddenly stopped fighting back for a few matches then wrecked you for one last match and headed out, how in denial ARE you?

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD