Wall of Shame

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Hey everybody, let's welcome our newest member to the forums "Kia Skill". He's started off great tonight with some rage mail after a fairly close game I ended up winning.

On 10/7/2012 at 3:34 AM
KIA Skill wrote:
Thoroughly unimpressed

On 10/7/2012 at 3:37 AM
KIA Skill wrote:
Thanks for confirmation that I can easily dominate this game.

On 10/7/2012 at 3:41 AM
KIA Skill wrote:
Not everyone relies on luck like yourself. Strap on your gay hipster hat and hit the showers kid

On 10/7/2012 at 3:45 AM
KIA Skill wrote:
Facts =/= rage

On 10/7/2012 at 3:50 AM
KIA Skill wrote:
why dont you post the match so everyone can laugh at you

Sadly I'm not obsessed with recording every online casual match I do at 3:30 in the morning, so he will have to be the one to post it.

akhi216

Standard Donor
I play this guy (godslayer24, he had a better rank than me) on PS3 three times back to back in ranked play beating him soundly all three times.

He treated me to this after the third loss:

ForumRunner_20121007_121501.png

Reactions: d3v

Awesmic

Standard Donor
On 10/7/2012 at 12:03 AM
Awesmic wrote:
Bad games to yourself. You must train harder.

UPSFANBOY420

I thought some of those initial quotes sounded legitimate in the first post, because they kept referring to lag and not being able to counter grabs and perform dashes properly. Then I saw the name "xSixPathsOfPain."

Tenren

why is it the only time i get hate mail is when I use Jann Lee, But if im using anyone else nothing-odd

Brute

Standard Donor
SaitoKojima
"Lagging to get easy wins cause you're desperate.
Fucking dumb scrub"
(I asked what he meant. He replied...)
"It's called taping a light switch to router cables and flicking it back and forth when you get scared.
So in this case, the very sight of a bamf like Akira made you shit yourself 100x and get desperate lagging wins using a garbage character's super telegraphed moves. Which are easy to counter, if you weren't cheating."
(I told him his theory was preposterous. He replied...)
"But you're a desperate dumbfuck casual gamer who "only needz da winz lawl dun care how i getz dem." So anything I or anyone says won't change you.
Only way you'd ever stop and play fair is if you got your hands chopped off."
(Because that's totally fair. Note this was before the online patch)

SDragon17
Gayest Ryu ever
congrats o faggot :D

xXImmerwolfXx
stop being so CHEAP with ryu

Still perplexed as to how one can be "cheap with Ryu" in DOA5, but whatever.

UPSFANBOY420

SaitoKojima

"It's called taping a light switch to router cables and flicking it back and forth when you get scared.

Wow... Maybe he meant standbying. You will just get disconnected 100% of the time and lag hurts both ways if you play on a poor connection. Its possible to win really laggy matches. It just takes a really long time because of how slow the game moves. Ive never played a laggy match where I am forced to do nothing or lose control of my character.

Brute

Standard Donor
Wow... Maybe he meant standbying. You will just get disconnected 100% of the time and lag hurts both ways if you play on a poor connection. Its possible to win really laggy matches. It just takes a really long time because of how slow the game moves. Ive never played a laggy match where I am forced to do nothing or lose control of my character.
I have no idea what he was proposing. I'm not even sure if it's possible (I'm not a tech guy, so I can't say).
Regardless, it seems like a lot of effort just to abuse when I "see a bamf like Akira"

Raansu

I have no idea what he was proposing. I'm not even sure if it's possible (I'm not a tech guy, so I can't say).
Regardless, it seems like a lot of effort just to abuse when I "see a bamf like Akira"

Some modems have a stand by button on them which temporarily cuts off the connection but it isn't long enough to disconnect you, also known as a lag switch. That is what the message was referring to. Some people even splice wires to an actual light switch if their modem doesn't have the stand by button to lag switch in shooters so while you are shooting them, in reality they moved away and shot you so when the connection comes back they teleport and you die instantly.

Raansu

That is way too much trouble just to beat his lackluster Akira, lol.

Well, I don't even see how it applies to a fighter, especially since like DoA literally slows down/freezes when it lags lol. Lag switches really only work in shooters and probably racing games, but in fighters it effects both parties lol.

But ya, thats pretty much what the guy was complaining about. In the end you both had to deal with the lag, so tell him to fuck off.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
2012-10-29-085614.jpg

Guy I found in Rank that's a Brad/Jann Lee player. He couldn't beat my Lisa and sent me this. I don't even know what it means. I think he's mad, bro! XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I sent a hatemail to myself saying this:

"Quit making stupid mistakes, you piece of shit. How can you call yourself a Christie player if you keep on losing because you can't apply the fundamentals? You learned how to kick, punch, and block, didn't you? Train harder, or everyone will hate you as much as I do."

WiZzYx

I have more messages of Harribel. It was very funny...my answer to the first mail, was something like:

"I know my connection sucks. Then, I give you 2 rounds of advantage. If you can't beat me in the next 3 rounds, the problem is yours. Don't understimate you rival based in rank. And Brad has been my main for years...I know what I'm doing" (little lie here... I have not years of practice ;))

ok yu have had yrs of practice in yu lag i have t3 connection meaning i hardly ever lag and when i do its never been as bad as yurs and 3 when yu have host connection(which yu had during our fight) the host connection determains the quality of gameplay.
so therefore yu caused the lag that yu have been practincing in since 2009. and yes yu r a noob

Answer: "How many tourneys you won, to call me NOOB?"

won blacklist 3x n a row

Answer: "Oh! Blacklist tourney (?). Who was your rival in the final match? Punishere? Perfect Legend? Rikuto? lopedo? Balack Omamba? MASTER? chosen1?" (etc)

they dont enter those but i have fought and beaten all of them atleast twice. the blacklist is for upincomers unlike yu i have been apart of the doa community since ayane debuted in 98'

i dont like lag wins so i send hate mail get the fuck over it they're just words! if yu dont want hate mail fix yur 3rd world connection

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD