Wall of Shame

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I wish more people in NYC play DOA more consistently. The online is garbage and the DOA online community is garbage too. Im over the online

I was at Next Level a few weeks ago with Caliburbladez. It was packed and all the sets from upstairs and downstairs was Super Smash because they had an event. I might go back sometime in a few weeks.

Bacaww

Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-27-01.png
Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-27-03.png
Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-27-07.png

They didnt rage but this is certainly very... shameful indeed

Tenro

ive been on DOA online after roughly 5 months and the online still didn't dissapoint me . was playing this random ass dude and guy won by a hair's breath in first match .got whooped on the runback and this unfolds lol :-
20171206180451.jpg
20171206180506.jpg
20171206180520.jpg
20171206180533.jpg
20171206180548.jpg
20171206180603.jpg
20171206180612.jpg
20171206180628.jpg
20171206180650.jpg
20171206180703.jpg

Chapstick

I had a bizarre experience with some guy whose name I forget. I’m rusty and autopilot-y from playing other stuff and I join a lobby and I’m being my usual charming self & thinking I’m getting along with this dude who I fought about 3 or 4 times, I lost each time. Then he quits to the lobby and the conversation goes like this

Him: don’t you think you’ve been beat enough
Me: idk what to say to that ((it really caught me off guard))
Him: *hits forehead* -.-
Me: do you only play to win?
Him: no I lose hella times I play for all reasons
Me: but I’ve been “beat enough”
Him: I just hate when someone’s tryna tempt me making themselves seem amazing but they’re not
Me: Where did I do that
Him: don’t play dumb
Me: show me where I said it
Him: how
Him: anyway I gotta go to bed
Me: well this has been a weird & pointless convo ggs bye

You ever feel like you’re speaking completely different languages with someone even though you’re both speaking english? This felt like that. I’m used to being called terrible things & being yelled at online but this got under my skin for some reason

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I had a bizarre experience with some guy whose name I forget. I’m rusty and autopilot-y from playing other stuff and I join a lobby and I’m being my usual charming self & thinking I’m getting along with this dude who I fought about 3 or 4 times, I lost each time. Then he quits to the lobby and the conversation goes like this

Him: don’t you think you’ve been beat enough
Me: idk what to say to that ((it really caught me off guard))
Him: *hits forehead* -.-
Me: do you only play to win?
Him: no I lose hella times I play for all reasons
Me: but I’ve been “beat enough”
Him: I just hate when someone’s tryna tempt me making themselves seem amazing but they’re not
Me: Where did I do that
Him: don’t play dumb
Me: show me where I said it
Him: how
Him: anyway I gotta go to bed
Me: well this has been a weird & pointless convo ggs bye

You ever feel like you’re speaking completely different languages with someone even though you’re both speaking english? This felt like that. I’m used to being called terrible things & being yelled at online but this got under my skin for some reason

Send me his PSN when I get back home from NEC, I'll kick his ass in his own game.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
ive been on DOA online after roughly 5 months and the online still didn't dissapoint me . was playing this random ass dude and guy won by a hair's breath in first match .got whooped on the runback and this unfolds lol :- View attachment 24697 View attachment 24698 View attachment 24699 View attachment 24700 View attachment 24701 View attachment 24702 View attachment 24703 View attachment 24704 View attachment 24705 View attachment 24706
The fact he's a guy that's in my friends list makes it funnier

@Chapstick Maybe it got under your skin because he accused you of something that you didn't do and when you asked him where he refused to answer you because you never said anything like that. Just don't mind him, people like that are just idiots.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
My second day returning to DOA and I already stumbled across one of the biggest idiots around. She left and didn't gave an answer to my question.
C3D07643-AC3A-48A6-8261-BB0859A5AE03.jpeg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD