Wall of Shame

Argentus

I played a match, guy kept trying to rush down, I'm just sidestepping and doing basic strikes and holds nothing fancy

I get 17 messages in a row back to back just saying "pussy".

Bdiamond

I played a match, guy kept trying to rush down, I'm just sidestepping and doing basic strikes and holds nothing fancy

I get 17 messages in a row back to back just saying "pussy".

Shoulda said you get 6-12 servings of it daily just to mess with him

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Didn't get a screenshot.

Person - "IDGAF about next gen. All they are are just minor upgrades from current gen, I see no reason to get one at all."
Me - "You don't know how much more powerful the hardware is. They can do things PS3/360 can only dream of doing.
Person - "I know what I'm talking about, I've been gaming for a while now."
Me - "So you should easily see just how much more powerful they are. I don't know if Last Round on PS3/360 will even have the kinds of particle effects PS4/XB1 will have simply because they will cripple the systems."
Person - "What you talking about?"
Me - "You know those little partcle things that make frame rates drop in scenes and in game? PS4/XB1 can handle hundreds of times more than what current have that cripple current and still maintain 60fps. They are not 'minor upgrades', next gen is an enormous bound over current gen."

In personal experience only Shadow of Mordor has done anything to slightly slow down frame rate by Dominating more than 15 Uruks and have them all on screen at one time. I don't want to think what the experience is like on PS3.

David Gregg

Didn't get a screenshot.

Person - "IDGAF about next gen. All they are are just minor upgrades from current gen, I see no reason to get one at all."
Me - "You don't know how much more powerful the hardware is. They can do things PS3/360 can only dream of doing.
Person - "I know what I'm talking about, I've been gaming for a while now."
Me - "So you should easily see just how much more powerful they are. I don't know if Last Round on PS3/360 will even have the kinds of particle effects PS4/XB1 will have simply because they will cripple the systems."

wince.gif

Aaandd...that's where I think you lost your argument. XD Even as someone who will be getting the PS4 version I find LR's particle effects unnecessary (and often excessive watching some gameplay vids) so I doubt a lot of people will be upset if it isn't in the last gen version.

Obviously like you said current gen has a lot more to offer with its hardware and there may be some aspects of LR that will be better on PS4/X1 as compared to last gen but I'm just saying the particle effects aren't a selling point. :p

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I think you missed the point as well. I corrected him on how wrong he was about the next gens being minor upgrades. The particles were examples.

David Gregg

I think you missed the point as well. I corrected him on how wrong he was about the next gens being minor upgrades. The particles were examples.

As of right now I have yet to see how current gen will be more than just minor upgrades, particle effects and "soft engine" included.

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't see a need to buy a brand new console just to play the same game I've been playing for two years. If they really wanted to beef up the graphics, they could move it to PC. If they just want to up the resolution and make some ugly particle effects without truly overhauling the graphics, I'll keep my money.

Anyway, this is not the thread for this. Back on topic.

Darth Lotonic X

I don't get much of these anymore, but I got a good one tonight.

I beat this garbage Helena in ranked with Bass and this is the jist of the conversation I had with him(Featuring spelling errors!)

Raminus(R): skilless spam...
Me: Garbage Helena
R: sais the garbage fat man player. ure not nearly an S
Me: I don't think you have a good enough grasp of this game to judge anyone's skill level.
R: good enough to judge ur skilless level, trust me. u suck as hell at this...
Me: Dude, I could beat you with any character.
R: lol try it
I make a lobby and proceed to beat him until I get bored after 7 games. He got 3 rounds total and by game 7 I am simply toying with him.
This one was from about game 4:
R: get a real life.. a boyfriend or something like that fag

It gets weird after I leave. Basically he gets it into his head that I am suicidal, and tries to reverse psychology me into jumping off a bridge.

He was a decent distraction for a time, but started to get insufferable after the bridge bullshit. He also called me a Wyoming boy, whatever that means.

Tokkosho

I don't get much of these anymore, but I got a good one tonight.

I beat this garbage Helena in ranked with Bass and this is the jist of the conversation I had with him(Featuring spelling errors!)

Raminus(R): skilless spam...
Me: Garbage Helena
R: sais the garbage fat man player. ure not nearly an S
Me: I don't think you have a good enough grasp of this game to judge anyone's skill level.
R: good enough to judge ur skilless level, trust me. u suck as hell at this...
Me: Dude, I could beat you with any character.
R: lol try it
I make a lobby and proceed to beat him until I get bored after 7 games. He got 3 rounds total and by game 7 I am simply toying with him.
This one was from about game 4:
R: get a real life.. a boyfriend or something like that fag

It gets weird after I leave. Basically he gets it into his head that I am suicidal, and tries to reverse psychology me into jumping off a bridge.

He was a decent distraction for a time, but started to get insufferable after the bridge bullshit. He also called me a Wyoming boy, whatever that means.
i ran into the same dude lol. had basically the same experience, minus the lobby.

Darth Lotonic X

Got a fun message from CyberZilla earlier. I beat him in Ranked Tag(de-ranked him, too :)), and he asks for a runback. I beat him a couple more times, and when he finally wins one he stops playing. I kindly request a runback of my own and he responds with this.

kt.jpg

Also, bonus message from SpinaMaster after I booted him from my lobby.

w2.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD