Wanted Balance Changes

Dan

Anyone else having this problem?
When you have Move Details on and starring at the command list too long, the fight details pops up and overlaps the command list...
This a problem before 1.04 update but I thought they would fix this by this update

CMJp3McUkAALauz.jpg:large

^this pic is after the 1.04 update

Pictured Mind

Anyone else having this problem?
When you have Move Details on and starring at the command list too long, the fight details pops up and overlaps the command list...
This a problem before 1.04 update but I thought they would fix this by this update

CMJp3McUkAALauz.jpg:large

There is a message in the main menu that tells you how to fix this. I just read it when I installed the update so it should still be there.

Dan

There is a message in the main menu that tells you how to fix this. I just read it when I installed the update so it should still be there.

Oh man I didn't read the live feed thing till now but

It says online matches will crash if "move list" is displayed

But I'm in training mode looking at the command list with "move details"

Excalibur

Don't you think Marie Rose is already fast enough? Especially considering how safe she is.

Do I think she is fast enough? Well some moves I think are fine, some others no. It's not really a safety thing with her.

Things like Empress High going into the reverse cart wheel kick, the cart wheel kicks itself is what I think is a little slow.

The reverse cartwheel. Very few occasions I have not been hit trying to use it to space >.>

I'm forgetting another but these two will have to do. Anyhow, right now these two off the top of my head is what I feel could be a bit faster.

KING JAIMY

Do I think she is fast enough? Well some moves I think are fine, some others no. It's not really a safety thing with her.

Things like Empress High going into the reverse cart wheel kick, the cart wheel kicks itself is what I think is a little slow.

The reverse cartwheel. Very few occasions I have not been hit trying to use it to space >.>

I'm forgetting another but these two will have to do. Anyhow, right now these two off the top of my head is what I feel could be a bit faster.
Well if they make her faster they need to balance it by making those moves less safe. That's just how it works. By the way, what are the inputs of the moves you mentioned? I'm not too familiar with move names.

Excalibur

Well if they make her faster they need to balance it by making those moves less safe. That's just how it works. By the way, what are the inputs of the moves you mentioned? I'm not too familiar with move names.

I had a feeling you were going to ask that lol. I honestly don't know how to put the button-looking things on this. That's why I tried to describe what the move looked like XD

KING JAIMY

I had a feeling you were going to ask that lol. I honestly don't know how to put the button-looking things on this. That's why I tried to describe what the move looked like XD
Click the smiley button in the bar above your text box. Then it will come up with another bar underneath and you can click directions, buttons and button macros to create an input. Alternatively you can just describe the move using numbers and letters.

For example,

:7::K: = 7K
:6::6::P+K: = 66P+K

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Increasing move speed is going to result in disadvantageous feedback. There is always going to be a drawback for making moves faster than it already is. Truthfully, I think Marie Rose is good as she is right now but that is just IMO.

KING JAIMY

Increasing move speed is going to result in disadvantageous feedback. There is always going to be a drawback for making moves faster than it already is. Truthfully, I think Marie Rose is good as she is right now but that is just IMO.
Just like almost any tracking move or move with a special stun is unsafe. They need to do that to balance those moves.

I agree that Marie Rose is fine right now. TN did a pretty good job balancing her well.

Excalibur

Click the smiley button in the bar above your text box. Then it will come up with another bar underneath and you can click directions, buttons and button macros to create an input. Alternatively you can just describe the move using numbers and letters.

For example,

:7::K: = 7K
:6::6::P+K: = 66P+K

:3::P::K: Then all you press is :K: during flower wheel

But thank you :D

Chapstick

Few more I thought of

:alpha152:
-put the GB from vanilla back on FLT P to mindfuck, can keep disadvantage the same
-after her holds put her right against the opponent's back like Kasumi's parries do

Excalibur

Except for her little side hop. Fuck that mess.

It's not as great as it might seem. It's only effective when timed right otherwise you will put yourself at a weird angle and can't block any attacks right after. Even the tracking on it is off sometimes.

Intelligent Alpha

Few more I thought of

:alpha152:
-put the GB from vanilla back on FLT P to mindfuck, can keep disadvantage the same
-after her holds put her right against the opponent's back like Kasumi's parries do

No. People tend to MASH when a GB happens - and this is often the one who initiated it! Practically no one is - after a GB (outside of Rachael, Alpha - and Phase 4 - which I find the latter to be fucking ridiculous). Nerf the charged GBs if anything. NOBODY deserves to be more than +3 or 4. +10+ FOHWDS!

Having Alpha goes right behind the opponent, folks will still MASH - since you said "obtain the - advantage! Make it so KASUMI can get her ass mashed out! Maybe folks will understand!! Revert her back to DOA4 Alpha even better!!

I want her "Bob + Weave" strat back, too! (Oh, and make it invulnerable to tracking!! XD)

Intelligent Alpha

Alpha's holds - not parries - are treated in this manner, but she rarely gets CHs in that situation! RARELY! I know they aren't the same, but if they hypothetically were whereas Alpha still gets mashed out more? The only thing I see here is a trade :P: and it's already bad though you'd think since Alpha's is an i9. And mashing (not a hold) out of stun - not even deep stun? I never thought that was possible and I know what feint stuns are; yet, this is also done out of deep stun! (I guess the CB was instituted to prevent this!)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD