Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

SweetSauceBoss

Back again with a couple of older matches. This was a weird one, I never play any Bass' (Basses? Basi?). Anyways, I was a bit intimidated because of my lack of knowledge about the character. Maybe getting out of the house was better for me and my defensive playstyle. Also, lately I've been messing up the Desert Falcon throw, I check my inputs in training mode and it's always 4136T. Like how am I missing the 2 EVERYTIME. Alright, next match lol.

The rematch. Lots of mid punch counters. I broke the habit of spamming 6PPK. This match I really noticed I abused that move too much and got lucky avoiding punishment lol.

Last one for this post. By this time, I got used to abusing 3P 3P Air throw lol. I noticed that I use 1P a bunch, for some reason I always catch them off guard. Funny bit at the 1:00 mark. I get the CB 3 times in this match lol.

UprisingJC

Something stupid happened in online gameplay.

I even got countered by Nyotengu's P+K after either blocking her 6ppp, 66p or 66k sometimes while What I do is to use either a jab when I was at least at +2 or +3.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Already posted it in the Media section but after a month of only playing Destiny and not turning my PS3 on since Summer Jam I could really feel the rust on my first Leon match since then.
I need to go back to the basics for a while.

DontForkWitMe

sifted through my old replays on youtube that i haven't posted here yet which is why you'll see my rank vary in each vid. these will be my final uploads from 5U, retired from the game around a month ago and will return when LR hits on PS4 and i can upload vids that don't looks like smeared low res dog shit

vs kasumi

vs mila

vs lisa

vs ayane

vs bayman

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Fellow warriors, for the first time since I started going to tournaments I finally got onto a stream and hopefully have begun a Leon movement. And take note of my shirt @PJudge

Start watching at 1:07:45 ish

www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/v/3817597

You don't need to tell me my screwups in the second game against B-Boy, I kinda hated myself for how bad I messed up.

Jaegar is another story. Starting to give in to the thought that vs. Rig is 4-6 in Rig's favor.

Last edited:

SweetSauceBoss

Old but one of my favorites. Intense match against this Jann player. Missed unholdable at :43. Comeback CB combo at 1:53 with the two while rising kicks for max damage. And all kick mix up combo at the end.

Working on my defense against Phase 4 annoying ass. 33P ftw.

Intense tank top action. Unholdable at :34. Lots of charged CB lol. Situational awareness combo at 1:32.

Last one for now, although there's a mess of videos on my channel lol. FT at 1:04. Dicking around at 2:38 lmao should've been punishing. Anyways, I have more to work on. Enjoy y'all :3

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Use 3PP to juggle at the wall instead of PPK. And when you land 66K on CH, follow it up by dashing in and using 66PPP.

Jefffcore

Ppk on the wall is a bad habit.

I do that setup because I can force tech or get an unholdable. Does 66ppk work?

DontForkWitMe

also in open space ending launches with 66ppk, 3pk, ppk can lead to a great option select for Leon with 33T because unlike in 5U doing 33T while the opponent is on the ground leads to his ground grab if they don't tech and if they do tech it leads to his mount tackle giving him a single input that covers both options

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD