Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
I had several Ryu vs Leon matches with @DontForkWitMe so I recorded some. I guess in this thread y'all will be looking for him to whoop my ass, and you won't be disappointed.

Again, I don't normally name my opponents in uploads, but I see Fork doing so quite often, so I doubt he would mind. And, considering that he's kicking ass in this video, I can't imagine him being upset (if you are, just let me know and I'll edit the video to be Brute vs Unnamed or w/e lame thing I'd do).

I personally love these matches, since these are by far the two most badass characters in the game, and Fork has the most brutal Leon I know.

So, enjoy the carnage synced up with some awesome hard rock/heavy metal music!

Jaguar360

Amazing job to both of you! :) Brutal combos and pressure on your part Fork and awesome hi-counter Izuna baits and combos Brute!

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
From now on let's start using spoiler tags so my laptop doesn't freeze up whenever I enter a video thread. ["spoiler] and [/"spoiler"] go around things (minus the quotation marks).

I know this next fight was uneven as fuck but I'm posting every kill combo I get no matter who they are or what their rank is.
Edit: I just noticed I violated my "Strongest Man's Code." I forgot to respect Lauren on the Great.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD