What Questions would you ask to Shimbori?

Saro

Why are there no nipple bumps under thin clothes?
DOA series has always annoyed me as it's natural for girls to have nipple shape visible under some clothes, and I would really like to know if there's a reason why they don't make them visible (even Taki from Soul Edge had them).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DOA series has always annoyed me as it's natural for girls to have nipple shape visible under some clothes, and I would really like to know if there's a reason why they don't make them visible (even Taki from Soul Edge had them).
Nipple bumps aren't really needed tbh, they tried it in DOA5U with Hitomi and Helena's golf DLC but it was a poor texture map. You don't really see any current gen fighting games with it nowadays. It was cool in X2 but it's not really needed in DOA6 although I wouldn't mind them

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Then you haven't been playing the DOA series for a very long time.

Saro

You don't really see any current gen fighting games with it nowadays.

Taki still has them and always had them (thin suit). Chun-Li in SFV does too. Cammy did until they thickened her suit.

Then you haven't been playing the DOA series for a very long time.

I played 4, 5 and 5LR. I can't remember any bumps!

The current default costumes are too thick, but when bikini will come, it will feel weird.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Taki still has them and always had them (thin suit). Chun-Li in SFV does too. Cammy did until they thickened her suit.

I played 4, 5 and 5LR. I can't remember any bumps!

The current default costumes are too thick, but when bikini will come, it will feel weird.
Hence my wording "don't really" xD and they'll add them in if they do, it's not really needed imo, even X3 doesn't have them to my knowledge.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Currently the only costume that I see actually warranting this right now is Kasumi's newest one. However she has some armor plate looking things on the breast so idk. Leifang and Helena maybe suitable for it, but it's gotta be subtle lmaoooo

Saro

Currently the only costume that I see actually warranting this right now is Kasumi's newest one. However she has some armor plate looking things on the breast so idk. Leifang and Helena maybe suitable for it, but it's gotta be subtle lmaoooo

As I wrote before: "The current default costumes are too thick, but when bikini will come, it will feel weird."

crapoZK

Standard Donor
It will most likely come by then. Just gotta wait for em to flesh out their engine.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
As I wrote before: "The current default costumes are too thick, but when bikini will come, it will feel weird."

I think overall it's just a weird question to ask. If this is important to you I highly recommend DOAX2. Personally, I don't mind it, but find that it's a 'hard' thing to notice anyway when you are fighting and concentrating on moves.

Boogie

When will my marriage to Rig be recongized and validated by the entirety of the DoA staff and community?

Moneyspider_Todd

I didn't remember it until now, but this is probably the one thing i care the most about DOA6;

will the free battle 1p vs cpu mode return in doa6? this is important for me because is the mode i most play in fighting games (seriously, that's the main reason i don't touch VF5FS or Tekken games too often, while SFIV-SFV-SCV-DOA4-DOA5 are in my most played games' list). More than story mode, more than survival mode, the one i care the most is the mode when i can freely pick a character of mine and a AI character and play. No more, no less.

TOBMAST3R

I didn't remember it until now, but this is probably the one thing i care the most about DOA6;

will the free battle 1p vs cpu mode return in doa6? this is important for me because is the mode i most play in fighting games (seriously, that's the main reason i don't touch VF5FS or Tekken games too often, while SFIV-SFV-SCV-DOA4-DOA5 are in my most played games' list). More than story mode, more than survival mode, the one i care the most is the mode when i can freely pick a character of mine and a AI character and play. No more, no less.
I feel you! This is the best way to enjoy the "VS CPU"-mode I have seen in Fighting Games. Random Stage, Random Character and so on and so on. Enjoy all the outfits and the beauty of the stages. This is better than Arcade. Sometimes, I do my 20 rounds and feel relaxed. Love it. Other fighting games should have that too. And the big plus here is, that DOA has really fast loading times (playing on PS4 Pro), which make it really enjoyable. Tekken 7 or Street Fighter V force you to wait much longer.

Ted E. Bear

1. will christie get her own storyline again?
2. what made you decide to offer phase 4 as dlc again, since she clearly was somewhat of a big deal in 5, appearing on the cover of last round and even having some story-relevance?
3. what is nyotengu's real name?
4. kyoto in bloom. yes or no?
5. would you consider story chapters added later as dlc?
6. will kasumi get her tropical sailor costume from razor's edge?
7. after doa6, are you more interested in moving on to doa7 or would you rather consider a title like doau or doad?
8. what's the budget for doa6?
9. what's the deal with ryu in story mode? he is portrayed basically undefeatable in every game. since it would make no sense to let... i don't know... leifang defeat him, i see why he is undefeated but still he sould be more balanced out...
10. this question isn't particularly about doa6 but doa in general. why did kasumi run away? since she was going to be the leader, she simply should have accepted the position and go after raidou with her clan.

Scarlettwitch

Why is my pre order time messed up
20181101_184220.jpg
20181101_184220.jpg

Female Tengu

If you were given the chance to ask Shimbori about Dead or Alive 6 and the upcoming release, what would you want to ask him?

Maybe I'm the only one who would ask that, but why is the menu theme so awful? From the recent TGS demos it just sounds like a scrambled mess with no melodic theme whatsoever. DOA5's main theme was already bad.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD