What's the Quest Mode ?

dg1995

Is it going to be similar to Virtua Fighter 4 Quest mode ?(Where you fight other people in different arcades of Japan until reaching a master rank and unlocking all the arcades.)

I haven't seen any information about it before.

werewolfgold

Essentially, it's a mission mode. If you complete certain tasks during fights (deal certain amount of damage in a combo, do a certain move), you can get currency and items for customizing your characters. The new features trailer shows it a little bit.

Ninoasker

For what appears in the trailer it looks like a mode where you need to complete missions (like getting a combo of X number of hits, defeating the enemy etc) and that gives some kind of currency that I’m guessing we’ll be able to use to purchase costumes in DOA Central. Also, completing every mission gives a thing called “costume patron” or something like that, probably something we’ll use to get costume recolors.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It looks like it's basically gonna be the main mode where you get money from. The way challenges are set up you'll probably get more for getting all the objectives finished so after a mission you can go back if you hadnt fully completed an objective

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah a quest of picture books and shitty D&D. I am quite happy that it's not. I'll take all of these modes and a complete 3D story thank you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD