Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

v1ltt1

I'd like to see
1. Bankotsubo brought back (this has the highest priority of course)
2. Return of high wakeup kick
3. Removal of critical burst or power blow,or just make power blow much slower so you can't get quaranteed PB from CB.
4.More stages with stairs and be able to whiff a rushing attack causing a fall in there. I think this was possible in 4 but only with jann Lee's running kick.
5. Jumping.
6.Bankotsubo.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I didn't like the jumping mechanic, because it interferes with some of the characters moveset inputs. Believe me, it was annoying.

I'd like to see this:
1. Donovan as the final Boss
2. A new male Hajinmon ninja (who frequently uses ninpo)
3. more power blows (at least 2 for each character)
4. DOA2/3-esque stage hazards
5. more stage with more hazards
6. Bring back old win poses like Zack's were he kneels down with his fists in the air or gen fu's when he says "victory may be decided by fate, but only fools accept defeat"
7. Ayane's DOA3 costume
8. more teleporting moves for Kasumi
9. Ryu's Handstand stance
10. Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo ;)

KwonJigglypuff

• I'd like TN to hire story writers and CGI artists.
  • More exotic fighters to represent the DOA community all around the world!
- South America
- Korea
- Australia
- Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Maghreb​
  • No original DOA characters cut!
  • Power blow effects/drawings!
  • Create your characters!
  • 3-Tag Teams!
  • Return of Stair Throws!

Mila : a new comeback stance
Phase 4's and Alpha 152's merged (2 movesets in 1)
Lisa : a Carrera air throw
Helena : a Bokohu low throw

theclassybutler

I'd like to see
1. Bankotsubo brought back (this has the highest priority of course)
2. Return of high wakeup kick
3. Removal of critical burst or power blow,or just make power blow much slower so you can't get quaranteed PB from CB.
4.More stages with stairs and be able to whiff a rushing attack causing a fall in there. I think this was possible in 4 but only with jann Lee's running kick.
5. Jumping.
6.Bankotsubo.
No. Do NOT remove the critical burst. The removal of Critical Burst will mean that DOA 6 will not get my money. Take that out, and I'm done with the series. Hands down.

KwonJigglypuff

Yes, CB is a great addition. Make Power Blows more flashy, epic and nice to watch. I'm not sure about Power Launchers though...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
nobody uses power launchers. even the pros who say we should be using power launchers and practice PL combos dont use power launchers. they send the opponent far too high to maintain decent control in high pressure situations which is always the case because you have to be at least half dead to use them.

nobody uses power launchers. even the pros who say we should be using power launchers and practice PL combos dont use power launchers. they send the opponent far too high to maintain decent control in high pressure situations which is always the case because you have to be at least half dead to use them.

that and i always thought they looked kinda silly

Yes do they do.

My vote is to get rid of PBs and PLs. Both are stupid "comeback" mechanics that look goofy, play goofy, and feel ridiculous. Begone.

I'd keep power blows, just not launchers. but keep the moves that activate them like kasumi/jann lee/hitomi's spiral uppercuts

Power Launchers are unsafe, can't be canceled, and don't have a nasty habit of plucking people out of jumping moves for no reason with full HiC damage.

I see. Mechanics aside, they should stay, I mean DOAs never really had finishers/SDMs (whatever you call them) and i think PBs do just fine although some could be more visually interesting

*points at Ein*

Brute

Standard Donor
I see. Mechanics aside, they should stay, I mean DOAs never really had finishers/SDMs (whatever you call them) and i think PBs do just fine although some could be more visually interesting

*points at Ein*
Charatcers' "regular" moves are almost always better looking finishers than any of the PBs/PLs (you won't convince me that Ryu's fireball looks cooler than his Izuna drop), and mechanically they feel more well-earned, providing a greater sense of awe. And since mechanically they're wretched and I see no way to keep these silly-looking things if you fundamentally change their mechanics, they're a pretty universal lose-lose whichever way I look at it.

Charatcers' "regular" moves are almost always better looking finishers than any of the PBs/PLs (you won't convince me that Ryu's fireball looks cooler than his Izuna drop), and mechanically they feel more well-earned, providing a greater sense of awe. And since mechanically they're wretched and I see no way to keep these silly-looking things if you fundamentally change their mechanics, they're a pretty universal lose-lose whichever way I look at it.

not trying to convince you at all, i like the izuna drop more, but the fireball makes a for a better avatar. in my opinion.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
really dont like that fireball. Ryu is a man capable of throwing wind blades, dragons, and blackholes so in comparison a ki blast is just kind of boring.

im fine with the removal of power blows provided we get replacement moves for them. for most characters its already done, but Nyotengu, Hayate, and Raidou's best animations are their powerblows and i would hate to lose them.

im still adamant about the cliffhangers remaining in but changed.
throw- high base damage, no potential damage or oki
strike- low base damage with extra potential juggle damage and oki

both unblockable

Raidou has a pretty cool power blow animation. And Hayate

I bet they could work those moves into their move lists as just standard throws, granted they're not throws with inputs that give you carpal tunnel syndrome.

also now i want to see Ryu throw a black hole dragon with wind blades in DOA. He probably could.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD