Who looks best in tight, black leather/latex?

Who's going to spank you, naughty thing? X3

• Ryu Hayabusa

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Rachel

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Ein

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Christie

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nyotengu

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Bayman

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jacky

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Leifang

• Lisa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Got this wonderful poll idea in the Hot DOA Guy/Gal Thread! :3

Here are our tightly-clad contenders:

Ryu Hayabusa:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__ryu_c1__by_doafanboi-d6r6tbw.jpg

Rachel:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__rachel_c2__by_doafanboi-d7plcjx.jpg

Ein:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__ein_halloween__by_doafanboi-d6qoz18.jpg

Christie:

my_favorite_doa_costumes__dominatrix_christie__by_doafanboi-d7ygq1x.jpg

Nyotengu:

my_favorite_doa_costumes__nyotengu_c3__by_doafanboi-d7y5s4k.jpg

Bayman:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__bayman_c2__by_doafanboi-d6rieyx.jpg

Kasumi:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__kasumi_c3__by_doafanboi-d74ysan.jpg

Jacky:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__jacky_c1__by_doafanboi-d6rjlri.jpg

Leifang:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__leifang_c8__by_doafanboi-d6qsbii.jpg

Lisa:

my_favorite_doa_costumes__lisa_c10__by_doafanboi-d7yvrir.jpg

Voting is anonymous! ;) (If you want to, you can tell us your choice in the comment section though.) Multiple choices are allowed. Don't be shy, go cast your vote...NOW!! *whip*

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Transferring this comment from the Hot Guy/Gal thread:

By the way such effect is less evident in his NG3 suit version compared to the previous ones.

Do you think so? They look equally BDSM to me:

Ninja_gaiden_legendary_black_falcon_evolution.png

Interesting design choice, suddenly going for that gimp suit, after the original Hayabusa looked tame like this:

RyuNES.jpg

...or actually more like this ;)

image_thumb29.png

Brute

Standard Donor

Nah. LBF1 & 2 appear to primarily be made out of a shiny, smooth latex material.
LBF3 seems to be made out of carbon fiber plates attached to military nylon.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't see why Ein, Jacky, Lisa, or Leifang made it in here. Their pictured outfits don't really fit the theme to me. Also, the absent Momiji should have made it in here, due to her C3.

Anyway, I'm obviously voting for my bitch. Despite hating the outfit prior to her release, I've actually come to like it, but only with her hair up, and without the mask. While I wear her normal mask on her oiran outfits, I find the gimp mask on the leather suit to be extremely gross looking and refuse to wear it.

Also, being a man who prefers a nice posterior over dairy pillows, I find this outfit's (and her Morrigan outfits') oddly unique attention to detail in that area welcoming, putting it ahead of other sexaulized outfits in the game for me. Although, of course, her display up front is also quite impressive.

It's actually pretty strange seeing how pronounced her derriere is with this outfit and the Morrigan ones, since every other character in the game is so flat there. In fact, she even goes flat herself with her gym class outfit, since it's just a copy/paste deal from the other characters.

[/rare sexaulized comment from Forlorn ends here]

What is perhaps most awesome about the outfit though, is the fan. I'm rather fond the feather fans of the tengu, and while I do like her usual leaf fan, I'm much more enthusiastic about the traditional feather fan that she sports exclusively with this outfit (and it's palette swap, that I don't care as much for).

:nyotengu:

Darkton93

Ein's got a great leather jacket in DOA3, and in DOA2, he's even got two!

And who could forget Bayman's black leather armor? And the awesome Legendary Black Falcon. Or Jacky's C2?

...that's not what you meant, is it? I don't think about sex with DOA. I only play for the fighting.

mizking

am i the only one who thinks Kasumi's black leather suit looks like something out of a Marvel movie??? (said this billions of times in the past)

Kronin

Transferring this comment from the Hot Guy/Gal thread:

Nah. LBF1 & 2 appear to primarily be made out of a shiny, smooth latex material.
LBF3 seems to be made out of carbon fiber plates attached to military nylon.

The reasoning behind my statement is the same of Brute: the shiny effect of the first two armors give much more the impression that the material is latex. Contrarily, the opaqueness of the third outfit make appear it more made of some material particularly resisting and light, just as it could be the carbon fiber.

In definitive the NG3 outfit seems recall on purpose the idea of a vanguard armor but resembling a ninja outfit and not a military one.

Also, being a man who prefers a nice posterior over dairy pillows, I find this outfit's (and her Morrigan outfits') oddly unique attention to detail in that area welcoming, putting it ahead of other sexaulized outfits in the game for me. Although, of course, her display up front is also quite impressive.

It's actually pretty strange seeing how pronounced her derriere is with this outfit and the Morrigan ones, since every other character in the game is so flat there. In fact, she even goes flat herself with her gym class outfit, since it's just a copy/paste deal from the other characters.

[/rare sexaulized comment from Forlorn ends here]

About this matter, actually I noticed a similar perverted detail XD: the pants of Ayane's Blossom of Miyrama's outfit (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090813035918/deadoralive/images/thumb/a/a9/Ayane_NG.jpg/500px-Ayane_NG.jpg) and Kasumi's DoA1 C3 white shinobi outfit (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100905102157/deadoralive/images/5/50/DOA2UG59.jpg), give equally a peculiar "pronounced derriere" effect in opposite to their other outfits (or at least I believe so, I've never done an actual comparison).

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't see why Ein, Jacky, Lisa, or Leifang made it in here. Their pictured outfits don't really fit the theme to me. Also, the absent Momiji should have made it in here, due to her C3.

I was about to add Momiji in C3, but then noticed, that the poll couldn't have more than 10 choices. I thought about swapping Lisa for Momiji, but Lisa's outfit is the same as Leifang's. Leifang, at least for me, definitely belonged in here. That tight latex dress is kinda famous. I was torn and in the end I let Lisa stay... :/ As for Ein and Jacky, I just wanted to have some men in here too and at least one Virtua Fighter.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
This thread XD

Okay, since my favorites in terms of tight outfit's (Phase with C5/C6 and Hayate with C6) aren't listed, I guess Nyotengu get's it.

Tenryuga

I voted Busa because badass ninja outfit and scarf.

Leifang because dress is sexy.

Nyotengu because cleavage and ass.

My favorite is Nyotengu. Obviously without the mask. That shit is hideous; I like seeing her face.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
…..interesting thread. My favorite would be Rachel and Nyotengu. Though I'll vote for Rachel. I've always liked seeing Rachel in that costume from the moment I saw it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD