Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Nyotengu is the 26th char… they basically confirmed this with her bonus pin. P4 is unknown atm.
The Phase is the 27th. If preorder is the 26th it would only be logical for the deluxe edition DLC to be the 27th.

jellypvdding

Oh wow! They revealed the posters already?
well we can see they're cooking something at least. :) but aren't you gagged that helena stays serving opulence to the 10s in her sample poster with bicep queen kokoro? they came to werk honey. haha. and it only took you forever to comment again, aren't you proud of me @Project Bokuho sisbro? i followed your orders and stood down even though i still had some pipping hot tea in my cup. :D we all did actually. been on our best behaviour around here since you been gone. me, @P2p1mbs, @NewWestFan and @Onryoki (he even liked one of my recent comments) steady waiting for more news before we get back to our romy and michele flavored kool aid. haha. :p

also, check out pooh bear trying to front like your awesome idea of putting romy and michele on ice was theirs after taking Ls. first they deadass quoted my message #147, edited out the part where i quoted you telling us to chill THEN tried to run with it. like????? all tea all shade but you ain't slick pooh. after KL and the gang checked you, you goofed up. your message number #158 had double quotes so you could have done that when addressing me but you were just trying to come at me and the way i express myself sideways. a rat move cos you just trying to police my freedom of expression. which mof is MY prerogative not yours. but i'm not mad cos you got a good dose of vitamin L from the skinny legend, KasumiLover-4. funny enough even NewWestFan, who point blank called me fake, had to check you. your sauce was so weak someone who cleary isn't interested in anything i'm serving, had to shut you down. guess you really thought you were gonna do something, huh? doh. ASDSJKLSL

on a side note: it's a good thing you 'allegedly' don't understand the way in which i choose to use white bread language to express myself cos i just read you to filth. and no tea no shade you did it to yourself. you were trying to bait me into an arguement and wound up exposing yourself as a big fat troll so don't come for me unless i send for you.

oop. forgot. here's your white bread language translation: mind your own business.

ShinobiOfTheWind

For sure the last trailer will announce Eliot, Brad and GenFu, since we lack of boys and they are all related to each other.

So, we can say farewell or see you later to :
Leon
Rachel
Momiji
Alpha-152
Ein.

I'd love to see everyone, anyway. If you look closely, they are the same (minus Alpha) which were included in DOA5Ultimate.

Attachments

• doa6 chars.jpg
    doa6 chars.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Ninoasker

I swear if Leon gets in before Gen Fu while I'm here suffering seeing how no one in here has any hopes of him being in, then y'all are gonna need to pay me some $$$ for the mental damages y'all have done to me by making me depressed about Leon being gone. :(

ShinobiOfTheWind

I swear if Leon gets in before Gen Fu while I'm here suffering seeing how no one in here has any hopes of him being in, then y'all are gonna need to pay me some $$$ for the mental damages y'all have done to me by making me depressed about Leon being gone. :(

We just know Team Ninja, so trust me, i'd love to see Leon again, really, but I hardly doubt it's in their plan for the start. He sure will be a DLC later on...

jellypvdding

well we can see they're cooking something at least. :) but aren't you gagged that helena stays serving opulence to the 10s in her sample poster with bicep queen kokoro? they came to werk honey. haha. and it only took you forever to comment again, aren't you proud of me @Project Bokuho sisbro? i followed your orders and stood down even though i still had some pipping hot tea in my cup. :D we all did actually. been on our best behaviour around here since you been gone. me, @P2p1mbs, @NewWestFan and @Onryoki (he even liked one of my recent comments) steady waiting for more news before we get back to our romy and michele flavored kool aid. haha. :p

also, check out pooh bear trying to front like your awesome idea of putting romy and michele on ice was theirs after taking Ls. first they deadass quoted my message #147, edited out the part where i quoted you telling us to chill THEN tried to run with it. like????? all tea all shade but you ain't slick pooh. after KL and the gang checked you, you goofed up. your message number #158 had double quotes so you could have done that when addressing me but you were just trying to come at me and the way i express myself sideways. a rat move cos you just trying to police my freedom of expression. which mof is MY prerogative not yours. but i'm not mad cos you got a good dose of vitamin L from the skinny legend, KasumiLover-4. funny enough even NewWestFan, who point blank called me fake, had to check you. your sauce was so weak someone who cleary isn't interested in anything i'm serving, had to shut you down. guess you really thought you were gonna do something, huh? doh. ASDSJKLSL

on a side note: it's a good thing you 'allegedly' don't understand the way in which i choose to use white bread language to express myself cos i just read you to filth. and no tea no shade you did it to yourself. you were trying to bait me into an arguement and wound up exposing yourself as a big fat troll so don't come for me unless i send for you.

oop. forgot. here's your white bread language translation: mind your own business.

ok, it's still kinda long but in white bread language (plain english) haha:

starts with some on topic chitchat with PB. complimented helena and kokoro. asked sister/brother if they were proud of me for doing what they said earlier in regards to the rachel and momiji situation. mentioned that all of the relevant guilty parties were on our best behaviour regarding the situation since the day we were asked to chill out too.

wanted PB to take note of how pooh bear (that ted person) tried to take credit for saying that the thread could get closed for discussing rachel and momiji but only AFTER they failed at discussing rachel and momiji with other members. this movement was spearheaded by the knight in shining phase-4 leggings, kasumilover. *newwestfan gets honorable mention because they don't like me yet contributed on the side against the bear.

ends with me letting pooh bear know i didn't appreciate their attempt to police the way i choose to express myself or the troll bait they setup.

*newwestfan message #127
i'm in for the long run so we'll only be able to truly settle this when doa6 vanilla comes out in 2019 or when doa6 ultimate comes out in 2020 or when the last of the dlc packs are out in doa6 last round december 2024. :D

also if doa6 really wants to prove they've changed their ways they'll release posters of trade papi, diego.

SaihateDYNAMO

ok, it's still kinda long but in white bread language (plain english) haha:

starts with some on topic chitchat with PB. complimented helena and kokoro. asked sister/brother if they were proud of me for doing what they said earlier in regards to the rachel and momiji situation. mentioned that all of the relevant guilty parties were on our best behaviour regarding the situation since the day we were asked to chill out too.

wanted PB to take note of how pooh bear (that ted person) tried to take credit for saying that the thread could get closed for discussing rachel and momiji but only AFTER they failed at discussing rachel and momiji with other members. this movement was spearheaded by the knight in shining phase-4 leggings, kasumilover. *newwestfan gets honorable mention because they don't like me yet contributed on the side against the bear.

ends with me letting pooh bear know i didn't appreciate their attempt to police the way i choose to express myself or the troll bait they setup.

*newwestfan message #127
i'm in for the long run so we'll only be able to truly settle this when doa6 vanilla comes out in 2019 or when doa6 ultimate comes out in 2020 or when the last of the dlc packs are out in doa6 last round december 2024. :D

also if doa6 really wants to prove they've changed their ways they'll release posters of trade papi, diego.

b80pFH61s7xf6h_500.jpg

Tina2040_

I still don't think Momiji and Rachel will make the cut. If they can cut Tina and Lisa out of DOAX, I wouldn't put it past them.
Maybe they can show up as DLC, but 100% not base game.

jellypvdding

@YEH and @SaihateDYNAMO ok weeerk. we're living our best meme fantasy i see. haha. but i'm highkey pressed that yogi bear was right though. i'm gonna have to write like a regular degular boy from now on. clock me being self-aware. okurrr. :) there's a time and a place to be extra so yeah.

anyway it was eliot's birthday yesterday. talk about a missed opportunity to announce his return to the series. :/ wonder if they'll age up and finally make kasumi 21.

I still don't think Momiji and Rachel will make the cut. If they can cut Tina and Lisa out of DOAX, I wouldn't put it past them.

Maybe they can show up as DLC, but 100% not base game.
sounds like fighting words. watch out, the rachel and momiji fc is gonna come for you if you keep saying stuff like that. haha. but the dlc thing seems highly likely should they return. like ein and leon, rachel and momiji came around in ultimate a year after initial release so finger crossed.

Ninoasker

We just know Team Ninja, so trust me, i'd love to see Leon again, really, but I hardly doubt it's in their plan for the start. He sure will be a DLC later on...
It just feels so surreal that TN, after they THEMSELVES said for 5 they knew fans loved Leon and that it wasn’t planned to cut him out of the original release and it was all cuz of time restraints, now just come up with 6’s roster and yet again they give two fucks about Leon and will cut him out of the base roster AGAIN. I can’t wait for them to put him as DLC and say how it was all about time restraints again (yet they will 100% include Gen Fu again).

I know this may sound like I’m just being petty but... Leon had potential for his story but they wasted it by throwing him aside, yet they just keep including Gen Fu in the game even though his story is more than over and Eliot is supposed to continue his legacy with Brad as a partner... ugh

KnacKrover

Due to lowest popularity vote blah blah blah bullcrap.... (which is true!?) I really can't trust anyone as if they're actually going to put him (for real) before the game release.

Atahotaku

We already have 4 chinese characters and only one italian, so some love for the italian, TN!

Genfu should be DLC or bonus or whatever, but he doesn't have a purpose in the story anymore. Leon can have it if they give him a proper plot, even if is just as a DOA participant.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
If Leon is so loved and requested why does almost nobody use him?? Also, Leon’s nationality have nothing to do with this. Gen fu, Eliot and Brad Wong have a little story going on which Leon, Rachel, Momiji and Ein lack. I personally don’t think Gen should join over Leon, but he most likely will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD