Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca Beam

well if we're going with the "TN is predictable" route, he will be in because he was the last two times
if we're going with the "TN is NOT predictable" route, they just brought back a dead character, so he also has a chance to be in thanks to the power of nobody expecting him
or they could always transfer his fighting style to a 420 year old loli

now where is my suave drunkard

jellypvdding

doa doesn't really do hidden characters so well, haha. ayane turned out to be linked to kasumi during the psx era. hitomi turned out to be linked to ein in doa2u and with the rest they generally pretty much included all their previous characters in each of the new installments. 'cept for genra, he's DEAD dead. haha. they established they're guest game in 5 though.

as for 6, i wouldn't mind if any of the original crew were announced for the base: gen fu, raidou, ein, leon, brad, eliot and alpha. throw in the ghost of genra while you're at it. haha.

priority seats to the normal ones though so: gen fu, ein, leon, brad and eliot.

boss character styles should come in later since nyo and p4 are confirmed.

also no tea no shade, momiji and rachel were just guests from ninja gaiden. props to momiji for being committed to her job though. you can find sis repping NG on new zack island in her promo bikini TO THIS DAY! haha. wouldn't be mad if the NG queens came back. wouldn't be mad if they didn't. :p

Reactions: uwu

P2p1mbs

also no tea no shade, momiji and rachel were just guests from ninja gaiden.

This argument has been made many times and its still incorrect :rolleyes:. Whenever they do come back, either in the initial release or DLC, I hope those who keep calling them guests finally admit they are WRONG.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
This argument has been made many times and its still incorrect :rolleyes:. Whenever they do come back, either in the initial release or DLC, I hope those who keep calling them guests finally admit they are WRONG.

Anyone who still believes Momiji and Rachel were guest characters is willfully trying to play ignorant to the fact that, it is officially canon, that NG and DOA are in the same universe and canon. Therefore Momiji and Rachel exist in DOA and, like Honoka/Marie Rose, can make an appearance in the Story of DOA6. If Sarah Bryant can cameo in DOA5 the NG girls more than have a place in the canon. Hopefully they do the right thing and bring them into the fold in 6 because it would be a shame for their designs to fall into obscurity until a new NG release.

Atahotaku

It would be cool if they give Rachel and Momiji a new look, but seeing how characters like Honoka, Marie Rose, Rig and Mila haven't got one, I'm afraid they will recycle their defaults

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The fact that people still wanna deny that Raidou is returning is rather delusional at this point. They literally showed a prototype of him, meaning they either are working on him or made a replica of him. Raidou is definitely in 6, we’ll have 3 characters left to make the cut. Eliot, Brad, Gen fu, Momiji, Rachel, Leon and Ein all have a chance of returning, some less likely than others but all of them got a chance. Alpha will not return since she actually died by the phase 4 prototype.

doa doesn't really do hidden characters so well, haha. ayane turned out to be linked to kasumi during the psx era. hitomi turned out to be linked to ein in doa2u and with the rest they generally pretty much included all their previous characters in each of the new installments. 'cept for genra, he's DEAD dead. haha. they established they're guest game in 5 though.

as for 6, i wouldn't mind if any of the original crew were announced for the base: gen fu, raidou, ein, leon, brad, eliot and alpha. throw in the ghost of genra while you're at it. haha.

priority seats to the normal ones though so: gen fu, ein, leon, brad and eliot.

boss character styles should come in later since nyo and p4 are confirmed.

also no tea no shade, momiji and rachel were just guests from ninja gaiden. props to momiji for being committed to her job though. you can find sis repping NG on new zack island in her promo bikini TO THIS DAY! haha. wouldn't be mad if the NG queens came back. wouldn't be mad if they didn't. :p
Momiji and Rachel aren’t Ninja Gaiden guests, they were never referred to as guest, they were a part of the collaboration DLC packs that excluded guest characters, and they were both eligible to be in the cast of DOAX3. They’re not guests and never will be. They probably aren’t in because they’re irrelevant or because of budget.

It would be cool if they give Rachel and Momiji a new look, but seeing how characters like Honoka, Marie Rose, Rig and Mila haven't got one, I'm afraid they will recycle their defaults
Their costumes look pretty cool though, wouldn’t mind if they got new costumes. I hope that Rachel gets a less unorthodox closet.

jellypvdding

after the mess that went down in the 'lets talk about redesigns' thread yesterday your boy isn't fixing to be monday, tuesday, three, four, right, wrong, up, down, true, false, pink or blue. haha. i said what i said and the receipt says five playable hefers were added to the game in ultimate. ein, leon, rachel, momiji and jacky. in the trailer, ninja gaiden was written in the top left corner when rachel and momiji appeared the first time and virtua fighter was written in the top left corner when jacky jackson appeared the first time. thas it. i'm not trying to be brand new. for what?

still no tea still no shade, momiji and rachel were just guests from ninja gaiden. and our girl momiji stays repping NG on doax3 and it's current spinoff(s) too cos i can tell she's steady trying to secure her own solo game. okurrr. :p

so alexa, play dead or alive 5 featuring the special guest stylings of rachel and momiji from ninja gaiden.MP3

hope my rant made y'all smile and feel all to the good. recognize i'm not in any of whatever drama y'all have had to put up with when it comes to your favs. :)

P2p1mbs

Rachel would more than likely get a new costume seeing how revealing her default is.

Momiji and Rachel aren’t Ninja Gaiden guests, they were never referred to as guest, they were a part of the collaboration DLC packs that excluded guest characters, and they were both eligible to be in the cast of DOAX3. They’re not guests and never will be. They probably aren’t in because they’re irrelevant or because of budget.

I just realized that those who keep calling Rachel and Momiji guests have never given any valid explanation why they say that; it seems like they just arbitrarily decided they are just because they came from the NG games which we already know is canon with DOA. Not only that, they also seem to regard Ryu as an exception despite the fact that he too first appeared in the NG games LONG BEFORE DOA came out.

I am sure they will come back for 6 but while I REALLY hope they are both in from the start, I can wait for their return as DLCs. I hope that if they are DLCs that they can have some kind of story chapter added in just to confirm that they ARE DOA girls so those who keep calling them guests can FINALLY realize they are NOT.

Last edited:

jellypvdding

yes girl. speak. on. it. come through but we ALL gonna find out the fate of ratchet and clank on THAT day not this one. and as for me, i said what i said about what i said. keep the canon balls check my receipts. best believe i'll be gassing them up if they make it cos everyone in the doa6 era looks right and tight and those hefers will too.

that said, not sure if it's been mentioned before but maybe honoka is a giveaway y'all! if she's used any moves from the characters that haven't been announced in her gameplay videos maybe they're in? i know for sure she had brad, eliot and gen fu moves before so maybe i'm...

reaching. haha.

but maybe...? :p

Onryoki

Standard Donor
What are you talking about¿ Half the cast in DOA5 didn't participate in the story.
Lmao what are YOU talking about, everybody in the roster of 5 vanilla appeared in the story.
7FD24ED4-515E-475F-8B9F-06C789CDE3F5.jpeg

Tell me which of these characters did not appear in the story except Pai.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Who is this guy? Huh?! He didnt show up in 5's story, AND, hes one of the most popular character picks in DOA history!
20181121_065947.jpg
Dice turned into square lmao. But still, literally everybody except Pai appeared in the story, so idk where he comes with the illusion that half of the cast didn’t appear in the story when it was just 1 character who was a guest (Pai).

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Dice turned into square lmao. But still, literally everybody except Pai appeared in the story, so idk where he comes with the illusion that half of the cast didn’t appear in the story when it was just 1 character who was a guest (Pai).
People forget that LR roster is not reflective of the actual story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD