Who's your training dummy?

Chapstick

^Title, who do you always use as your punching bag in the training lab? Also which stage if not the dojo?

In 1 I used Zack.
In 2 Hardcore I typically used Ein on any stage.
In 5 I usually use Akira in his swimming trunks on Zack Island and sometimes Eliot when I want to try stuff out on a lightweight. I don't use the dojo because eh it gets boring and Zack Island is very vibrant and sunny and it's funny when coconuts fall on heads.

Skipped all the xbox titles because I never had the consoles. :oops:

UpSideDownGRUNT

In DoA1U I used Training Dummy (before she was Ayane)
in DoA2U I use either mirror or Ein on random
In DoA3 I use Mirror on random/Azuchi/Lost World
in DoA4 I use Mirror on random or suspension bridge
in DoA5 I use Mirror or Hayate/Ayane on random/Zack Island
in DoA5U I will use Ayane (in her Training Dummy costume) on Sky City Tokyo/Lost World/Forest

Rawbietussin

Most of the time it's either Hitomi, Leifang, Kokoro or Pai but it can be anyone else as long as they match the outfit of the character I'm using. An example would be like if I'm using Sarah in her black dress, I would either choose Christie, Lisa or Leifang in their black dresses too.

As for the stage, Street or Zack Island or Sakura.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
My ideal training dummy remains to be seen. But if it was, they'd look similar to the Putty Patrol from Power Rangers. Latex bondage outfits work too.

Nameless Sama

My trainings dummy are Kasumi , Hayate , Helena , Ayane , Eliot , Gen Fu and Tina.
But If I want to train against a Character which I not good against then I take this Character as a trainings dummy and learn his or her movement and attacks.

Brute

Standard Donor
Depends on weight. If I'm testing combos and the such that are irrelevant to weight classes then I use Sarah, because she needs a good ass whoopin'.

Raansu

I always used Ayane. Not sure why but I just always picked her. Probably because I hated her 4f+p in DoA2U lol. In 5 thanks to the replay function I tend to mirror whoever I'm in training with or a character I want to figure out because again thanks to the replay function.

Darth Lotonic X

Depends on weight:

Light: Ayane
Medium: Hayate
Medium-Heavy: Gen Fu
Heavy: Bass

If weight isn't a factor, I use Ayane because she is the default option.

David Gregg

Ayane of course! She is the original training dummy.

150px-DOA1_Ayane_C13.png

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Depends on weight. If I'm not working on anything weight specific, I prefer to use a mid weight character just because they're the middle ground. The first one that comes to mind for me is Hayabusa, for some reason, so I always use him.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ayane, cuz shes the fastest to pick after selecting a character. Lol
Always hated that because she switches to BT with so many attacks that when I want to practice holds and the such, she's always doing different shit all the time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD