Why do kids pretend they have samurai spirit?

R4712-VR88

I hardly ever taunt. I usually just sidestep around the opponent like the A.I. does or sometimes I'll crouch down and sit there. Though sometimes I will teabag randomly. lol!

Ghosty-J

You don't have samurai spirit unless you've done this:

Cum.jpg

thekingtavy

I just do Kokoro's stomp over and over to taunters or the fighters I make a comeback on. Being 0-2 rounds can be nerve wrecking sometimes, but winning 3 rounds in a row to take the match? My final form: Stomp Happy Kokoro.

TakedaZX

I'm a floor kicker. If I had it my way though, I'd taunt at the beginning of every round. I really can't though as Hayate.

1. His spin taunt isn't very cool.
2. His wavy arms taunt is only cool if Hayabusa is doing it also
3. His "You could never defeat me" taunt last way too long, so I always get punished for it. Every time.
4. His "pitiful" taunt isn't like his "ycndm" taunt. It's an ender taunt, it only works if you defeat someone easily or they turtle back the whole match, then as they run up you hit em with a 7k. Works almost every time.

PJudge

From my games last night, it seems that Alpha is just a walking taunt. So much rage...but so much fun.

Nereus

Standard Donor
to have something to do... i usually just kick the opponents body around to keep the "flow" or "mojo" going.... especially when im using zack... gotta be on point/unpredictable :cool:

Scornwell

Hoo boy, I only taunt as Bass, but MAN can it make people mad. If you can land Bass's "Come On!" taunt right before the match starts and knock the opponent into the air....

Dey mad.

Koor

While using Bass, right before my match started i did his "Come on!" taunt just out of bordom. My opponent gets right in my face to attempt a grab im assuming but NOPE! Soon as the match starts, Bass throws his hands up and smacks them right on their ass. That taunt is just too damn strong :eek:

Creaper609

I play Mila. After every round win I use her ground grab and punch/throw input against male characters or no input and enjoy the scene against females. I usually only taunt at end of the match if it was a good fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD