Characters Why you don't play with Jann Lee?

Aven Kujo-Gin

It seems that at least in this forum, almost no one play with him, his forum is probable the most inactive here. So I have throw a question: Why you guys don't like to play with him? I heard a lot of things from him, some people say his overpowered and others say he is unplayable or even worse things.

JKT

I did think about playing him, but I see him online all the time. His shouting can be a bit distracting too.

RyuJin

I'm still playing him but...as much as I'd like to post Jann Lee has been nerfed to all hell. With that being said if anything of use is found out it could happen again.

RyuJin

Nerfed to hell? He's still hella good. :v

What makes Jann Lee Hella good and what are his weak points? How does he compare to the rest of the cast. Answer me these questions and then I will try to understand where you are coming from.

Sorry for the use of the words "nerfed to hell" I meant he has been nerfed to much.

Is that better?

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
11f mid, good sitdown stuns, good string mixups, good spacing, OH that leads to stun game, heavy stuns, command backdash, good damage, good crushes.

Zanistor

I LOVE this character and he's almost all I use online (I'm not good enough with any of my secondaries to regular them). Honestly I would love to post my own bits and whatnot for JL, but I don't think I'm good enough to weigh in on his info yet. Later on, I'll post everywhere for him.

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
I guess Jann Lee is not a popular character to play eh? -_- I wish there were more people playing him. I played against only two really good Jann Lee players. (This is on the PS3 btw) One of them I still couldn't beat him haha.

Zanistor

Would love for him to have a more integral role in the storyline, or at least more interaction between him and ninjas (maybe a Boosa rematch?).

Gurimmjaw

That wouldn't be a bad thing. Would love to see Jann Lee and Hayabusa team up together in storyline lol. That would be awesome.

JKT

Going back on what I said earlier, I may still consider him if I get bored of Momiji and Marie Rose hehe. Jann Lee is a popular character online, its just there aren't many Jann Lee players here on FSD? Thinking about it now, I usually only encounter strong Jann Lees online lol.

Gurimmjaw

There are some Jann Lee players here. Just a few are not active really on the site. Players I know that play him are Ryujin, Zakkurye, Nereus, eks2009, Zanistor, and of course me. Dat_Drownin_MaN also plays him but he not on this site.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD