Characters Why you don't play with Jann Lee?

Darkslay

Ssshh... don't tell Brute! He was here just a few minutes ago.

Anyway, back on-topic. I can't come up with a single thing which makes me hate Jann Lee. His ''monkey-like'' voice on some of his attacks is actually pretty funny, although I wish he just had his plain old DOA2 voice. The only thing I can get irritated about is when online Jann Lee's abuse his Dragon Gunner in a <1> connection. >_<

Oh God you're right! shhhh lol.

I don't hate anything about this character (shocking i know lol) literally anything, i think his voice now is pretty good (not the eng one tho), i think he's the most fun character to play in DOA, this of course is just my opinion lol.

KING JAIMY

Oh God you're right! shhhh lol.

I don't hate anything about this character (shocking i know lol) literally anything, i think his voice now is pretty good (not the eng one tho), i think he's the most fun character to play in DOA, this of course is just my opinion lol.
I had to get accustomed to his new JP voice at first and I kinda like it now, too. I can understand why some people don't play him, though. He's one of the most lag-friendly characters which can turn people off playing him (this can even transfer to offline play). And of course he's a male character. They are way under-rated and not used often compared to the female characters.

Lulu

I had to get accustomed to his new JP voice at first and I kinda like it now, too. I can understand why some people don't play him, though. He's one of the most lag-friendly characters which can turn people off playing him (this can even transfer to offline play). And of course he's a male character. They are way under-rated and not used often compared to the female characters.

For pretty obvious reasons..... haha.

Darkslay

True, i mean if lopedo the "master troll" plays him, that's gonna give the character bad rep lol, i just wish people would stop thinking he's just DG and DK, he's a pretty complex character, and all things considered, he has one of the most compelling stories in the series.

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
I hate Jann Lee b/c of his unblockable DK and spamming DG
hqdefault.jpg

KING JAIMY

True, i mean if lopedo the "master troll" plays him, that's gonna give the character bad rep lol, i just wish people would stop thinking he's just DG and DK, he's a pretty complex character, and all things considered, he has one of the most compelling stories in the series.
Jann Lee looks very easy on the surface, but is indeed more complex than some people think. I agree that people need to realize that he has more than two moves, lol. His background story is interesting as well. I just hope they'll stop the stalking by Leifang in future DOA's. xD

Darkslay

I hate Jann Lee b/c of his unblockable DK and spamming DG
hqdefault.jpg

Oh eks, you never disappoint LOL.

Jann Lee looks very easy on the surface, but is indeed more complex than some people think. I agree that people need to realize that he has more than two moves, lol. His background story is interesting as well. I just hope they'll stop the stalking by Leifang in future DOA's. xD

XD that's true, i think that will come to a close in DOA6.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I play a very bare-boned Jann Lee... never had anything against him; I just enjoy fighting him more. He plays DOA mind-games that I enjoy getting myself out of defensively so it's usually an intense match for me.

Darkslay

I play a very bare-boned Jann Lee... never had anything against him; I just enjoy fighting him more. He plays DOA mind-games that I enjoy getting myself out of defensively so it's usually an intense match for me.

That's very interesting actually, i love the Jann Lee/Rig matchup for that reason as well, it lets you practice SEing and fuzzy guarding, plus there's nothing more fun than a JL mirror in this game, its like a shoto fight lol.

Lulu

Ahhhhhh Rig..... the bane of my Tina's existence And a colossal pain in my ass.
I don't stagger escape either so this one is particularly tough me.... I'd rather take on Sarah..... she's inexplicably easier to fight against.
Rig is kinda fast, safe and has mix ups for days !!!! And he's got some serious reach on those legs.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I actually used to really like Jann Lee in DOA1 and DOA2, but then I found Ein and Have never looked back since...

Well, except that one time I learned Hayabusa because I had a bad feeling Ein wasn't gonna be in 5(that and because Ninja Gaiden made me really like Hayabusa)

Darkslay

I actually used to really like Jann Lee in DOA1 and DOA2, but then I found Ein and Have never looked back since...

Well, except that one time I learned Hayabusa because I had a bad feeling Ein wasn't gonna be in 5(that and because Ninja Gaiden made me really like Hayabusa)

Funny you wouldn't play both, seeing how their game plan is so similar.

Lulu

Thats okay sweetness, Jan Lee isn't going any where.... he'l be around if you change your mind.

Lulu

Allrighty Then !!! I completed Jan Lee's Combo Challenge so I guess I could add him to the List of viable alternitives for me.....

#DragonStance

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD