Yes or No to Patch?

Do you plan to play DOA5 more after reviewing patch details?

• Total voters

Tokkosho

iJF0zeAPZwbRu.gif
Where do you find all these LOL. Ahh John goodman :)

DontForkWitMe

all ranked mode unlocks ARE retroactive you just have to play one rank match to unlock them if you already met the requirements pre-patch. just won a match and unlocked a a bunch of trophies and got all the swimsuits and shit

Brute

Standard Donor
Is 1.03 available now? I cant download it.
For PS3, yes. Just start up the game.

So does anyone know what actual steps you have to take to access the new stage and why it's not just unlocked with the patch?

Chaos

• Christie
  • 6P: changed hit reaction on Counter hit to small limbo stun.
  • 3K: changed hit reactions from crouching Counter hit or higher to sit-down stuns
These changes are not in this build.
Huh? What's up with that? o_O

Zeo

They updated the patch folks. Rejoice Helena and Alpha players.

"Alpha - H+K, PPK, 6PPPK: standardized hit reactions to faint stagger. (1/22/2013 UPDATE)"
"Helena - Bokuho P: Changed startup from 12 to 11F. (1/22/2013 UPDATE)"

Doug Nguyen

"Alpha - H+K, PPK, 6PPPK: standardized hit reactions to faint stagger. (1/22/2013 UPDATE)"
Wait so they are already making changes to the patch, or is this unmentioned things in the patch.

Omegan Eckhart

Helena's jab is 11 frames in BKO now? If 6P were 11 frames I'd be impressed... If Helena's force tech has been ruined like Mamba says they will need way more than this to repair the damage.

Zeo

Wait so they are already making changes to the patch, or is this unmentioned things in the patch.
I just checked the patch notes a while ago. These changes were either edited or not there before. That, and there's "(1/22/2013 UPDATE)" next to said updates. For one, Akira got yet another damage buff, wee.

Omegan Eckhart

Chances are they snuck the changes in at the last minute.
I'm surprised they can do that. Seeing as the patch has to be certified by Microsoft in advance.

That would be funny though. TN employee #1 > "Oh fuck we ruined Helena's force tech what should we do?" TN employee #2 > Ummmm... Oh! Let makes her jab from BKO 11 frames instead of 12! (Both idiots high five!)

synce

Regarding Alpha, all they did was correct a typo. It said 6PPK before (not a move), now it says the correct 6PPPK. And she's rock bottom tier now, although I'm still going to be trolling people with her half-HP grab :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD