Your Favorite DOA Outfits

Pictured Mind

Oh also, I like the glasses that Helena gets with this costume.

DOA5U_Helena_School_Screen.jpg

I feel like they should've made a glasses option with at least two pairs to choose from. That's just me tho.

Rawbietussin

Would Helena dressed as Miss Spencer from Rumble Rose fix things?

She looks more of a blackjack dealer here because of the detached cuffs.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Been a while, but I'm back ;)

Hayabusa C11:
Hayabusa C12.jpg

What can I say? Busa's best...costume...ever!! has returned I need no other costume ever..

Hitomi C24:
Hitomi Casual.jpg

Awesome costume, and current ly my favourite ever costume of hers in 5U.

Hitomi C19:
Hitomi S4.jpg

I'll admit, this doesn't really suit Hitomi but it her 2nd best swimsuit and doesn't have those rediculous high heels on it so it's a winner with me if I pick Hitomi and we plan a Zack Island only set? I'll probably use this costume.

Jann Lee C11:
Jannn legacy.jpg

A classic, a true classic. (I still would have prefered his DOA2 C1 though :/)

Kasumi C26:
Kasumi casual.jpg

A neat casual set, the jacket is a little out of character but it looks good and that's good enough for most people.

Kokoro C1:
Kokoro C1.jpg

Iconic and signifies Kokoro in a nutshell, it was always a shame this was never a costume in DOA4 despite even having a model.

Kokoro C5:
Kokoro C5.jpg

Someone before me posted the version with the red track jacket, but I personally prefer the tank top version. The striped tank really looks good on her and IMO has a more personal training feel to it.

Kokoro C7:
Kokoro C7.jpg

AKA the "Tifa" costume. A strange design choice for a character like Kokopuffs, but I admit she rocks this look harder than a rodeo bull.

Leifang C7:
Leifang C5.png

A fun little performer costume for Leifang and tbh it's the best clown costume in the game Hitomi's and Zack's are dreadful but Lei gets this beaty. IMO I think it looks best with pigtails or long hair.

Leifang C8:
Leifang C6.jpg

Lei's iconic "litte black dress" no one can rock this dress like Lei can she's the original Lisa and Helena have nothing on this ;)

Leifang C21:
Leifang S1.jpg

Lei's 5U swimsuit, seems quite similar to her paradise swimsuit, but this matches kinda well with Pai's IMO so this is the perfect swimsuit tag costume for the two.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD