Your Favorite DOA Outfits

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nothing really... But couldn't Team Ninja made it nice and form fitting?

I have two new additions :D

10839709453_dc5ed185ee_b.jpg

10839375045_8e6ac12f83_b.jpg

Both really nice, detailed designs, that I could imagine the girls wearing on the street, when they are once not beating up each other. :) I just now noticed, that Kokoro's look matches perfectly with Eliot's Ultimate outfit atrocity, which I am not going to post here...never!!! >o<

UpSideDownGRUNT

Welcome friends, today I have a Kasumi special, she has so many costumes it warrants it's own damned post!!

Kasumi C2:
Kasumi C2.jpg

I vastly prefer this over her Iconic blue version, also Fun Fact: In DOA1 for Sega Saturn and DOA1U a varient of this costume was Kasumi's C1 and the Blue Lapis was her C2. I like to give this the braid because it has that classic DOA1/DOA2 feel.

Kasumi C4:
Kasumi C4.jpg

This beauty was introduced in DOA4 and I like the black version just as much as the white version if not better.

Kasumi C8:
Kasumi C8.jpg

Another throwback to DOA1, again love to use this with the braids for that throwback look.

Kasumi C9:
Kasumi C9.jpg

Kasumi's new costume for 5U, another scholl/college student uniform but it looks nice and could be seen as a casual costume also. I prefer this without the glasses for some reason.

Kasumi C13/21:
Kasumi C13.jpg
Kasumi C21.jpg

Exactly the same reasons that I like Hitomi's uniform and again the scarf/braids combo seals that damned deal.

Kasumi C14:
Kasumi C14.jpg

I remember always using this when I used to play DOA2U way back when. This costumes reignites old memories plus I just like the allround design.

Kasumi C23:
Kasumi C23.jpg

Kasumi's famitsu costume, too damned cute/good not to buy I rarely ever use Kasumi only for fun against friends/CPU and as a opponant CPU but this is one of the costumes I consistently use.

I'll be back another day with the swimsuit special which will have a good variety, after all the skimpy ones aren't always the best.

a-shorty07

Kokoro C23
1456793_10200674446293133_97123893_n.jpg

I'v always had a thing for Kokoro since DOA4, but her realistic look in DOA5/U, made me fall for her 10x more. She always looks great in thight high socks/stockings, but her Succubus has got to be my current favorite, followed by her Team O and so or.

Momiji C6
1441209_10200674444773095_1885841052_n.jpg

To me, Momiji in her Pop Idol costume, has got to be my current favorite. She looks great in Kasumi's school uniform and Hitomi's tennis wear; but this outfit of hers; makes it look more original on her.

Mila C23
1426195_10200674443773070_340708996_n.jpg

Mila in her new Casual Wear from Vol.1, has got to me my most favorite of her outfits of all. She ends up getting some outfits that aren't appealing to me; but seeing her in this one, makes me fall for her that much more. She looks stunningly beautiful in this, and brings out the girly side of her.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hitomi's steampunk outfit is an instant favorite of mine!

11016889705_321d7ac2b6_b.jpg

It's very original, fits her character perfectly, is beautifully modeled and textured. My props to the designers of Team Ninja. ^__^b

11017194423_18d817e1bd_b.jpg

It reminds me of this one (which I really liked in DoA4):

HitomiDOA4C2.jpg

a-shorty07

My next three would be:

Ayane C5 / C25
1461564_10200674676298883_1476773987_n.jpg
1461241_10200674639097953_1483326263_n.jpg

Even though i've been a HUGE FAN of her white butterfly outfit, this one takes the lead by 1. I'm really loving the idea of Ayane as a Fairy, as she spins a lot. Plus, I'm digging her heels. XD

Lei Fang C12
1453352_10200674650338234_813235535_n.jpg

I've liked her black dress and all, but I've been a fan of her blue maid dress, since DOA1. I'm glad TN and Tecmo Koei brought it back. I just wish she wore actual white stockings. =P

Kasumi C11 (DOA2U) / C21 (DOA5U)
1474479_10200674665018601_1925192894_n.jpg

1426350_10200674665938624_39373325_n.jpg

I'm bummed to see that her C11 from DOA2U hasn't made an appearance in 5U, but it would be super cool if it does. And so in DOA5U, her Pop Idol costume takes the cake. Really fond of Kasumi wearing pink. ^_^

a-shorty07

My next three would be;

Hitomi C12
1451364_10200674944185580_421267151_n.jpg

Since I've first layed eyes on Hitomi in her school uniform, I was hooked. I like how her uniform differs from Kasumi and Ayane's style; instead of wearing socks, she wears pantyhose. And that to me, is a huge plus. ^_-

Helena C2 (DOA2U) / C8 (DOA5U)
1001282_10200674940985500_2000194642_n.jpg

1460059_10200674942705543_1442000867_n.jpg

I've always loved Helena in her Blue Opera dress. The fact that she shows some leg; was something that got me to fall for her. I guess I'm a women's-leg person. But since I haven't seen it in 5U yet, my favorite is Lei Fang's black dress; in white. Makes her look that much more sexy. XD

Christie C8
1465222_10200674939785470_1946422377_n.jpg

I really like how Christie's Dominatrix outfit, fits her personality and appearance well. I'm bummed that in 5U, her hands aren't covered by the gloves like in 4, but better than nothing right? :D

Xernuht

Well, with the new DLC out, I'm gonna dish on more of the good stuff.

AYANE - C26
DOA5U_Ayane_Casual_Screen.jpg

I knew Ayane could do cute. I knew she could do sexy. I knew she could do badass. I did not know she could do gorgeous. Congrats, Team Ninja, you have definitely made Ayane gorgeous.

HITOMI - C24
DOA5U_Hitomi_Casual_Screen.jpg

Perfect. Just perfect. It looks like she's going to kick your ass, and she's absolutely adorable in this.

JACKY - C6
DOA5U_Jacky_Casual_Screen.jpg

One of the costumes I would actually call 'casual' and the best. Regardless of win pose, match starter, or use of the word 'YEAH!', this suits Jacky 100%. I'd be interested in seeing him get this in VF6.

MOMIJI - C11
DOA5U_Momiji_Casual_Screen.jpg

Favorite NG/DOA girl in a simple, yet effective wardrobe that still makes use of her colors? Yes please.

MILA - C23
DOA5U_Mila_Casual_Screen.jpg

This is most amazing. Our new resident tomboy looks absolutely beautiful in this (glasses make it better.). My only issue is that it's not something I'd normally consider having her fight in.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hrm...Ayane's steampunk costume totally messes up her proportions. Her boobs seem to sag to her belly button and her derriere looks massive.
Mila's outfit is indeed adorable, but could it be any more out of character? That really bothers me somehow. XD Kokoro would look perfect in it...

Rawbietussin

Mila getting in touch with her feminine side with an outfit that looks great on her looks good for once even if it contradicts her personality.

Ayane's stealing Helena's toeless boots from her DOATEC cop outfit.

Xernuht

Hrm...Ayane's steampunk costume totally messes up her proportions. Her boobs seem to sag to her belly button and her derriere looks massive.

Ain't nothing wrong with junk in the trunk.

Mila's outfit is indeed adorable, but could it be any more out of character? That really bothers me somehow. XD Kokoro would look perfect in it...

I dunno, you'd think 'RAWR' is OOC for Hitomi in DOA3, and look where we are now. There's nothing wrong with tomboys dressing up girly. It's just odd seeing her fight in it.

Kokoro in it would be too OP, though.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Greetings and salutations! I am here with my swimsuit special or atleast part 1 there's too damned many swimsuits that I like xD explains why I keep wasting my money on it.

Ayane C15:
Ayane S1.jpg

I love her CE Edition swimsuit it has awesome boxers style to it and I like the colour of it very tomboyish. And you how I love tomboys and tomboy style ^-^

Ayane C16:
Ayane S2.jpg

Another one that is quite conservative, I really like the tank top and the purple/blue colour scheme plus it looks awesome and contrasts well with Ayane.

Ayane C19:
Ayane S3.jpg

Ayane's Paradise swimsuit, can't really say anything that hasn't been said before so it's awesome and who DOESN'T like this?

Hitomi C14:
Hitomi C14.jpg

Probably the best swimsuit Hitomi has in the game. I just wish you could toggle off the heels/sandals I personally think the swimsuits look stupid with them on anywho, I like this because it just screams awesome and not only that but Hitomi is "Fruity" xD a real shame Momiji stole it and dyed it red/pink.

Hitomi C15:
Hitomi C18.jpg

Another awesome one for Hitomi, I actually love all of Hitomi's swimsuits but these are the only ones I have images of right now.

Kasumi C16:
Kasumi C16.jpg

This is awesome, I love the blue/white colour scheme, I also like how you can see a remnant of this swimsuit in her C3 under the leather garb.

Kasumi C19:
Kasumi C19.jpg

Again, can't add anymore to what's already been said. awesome swimsuit looks alot better with long hair IMO her best swimsuit IMO.

Tina C15:
Tina C13.jpg

This lives, breathes, sleeps and screams Tina. Our favourite yankee patriot looks awesome in this swimsuit.

a-shorty07

Lol. Mila looks super beautiful in this outfit, but Kokoro would rock it better. I surely am fond of the DOA girls showing some leg; bare, socks, stockings, and/or tights/pantyhose. XD

Rawbietussin

Lisa - Melpomene Swimsuit

image.jpg

I love the criss-cross drapes and the little red gem located on the lower half. This swimsuit reminds me of what a warrior princess from some Amazon tribe would wear. It actually fits the Flow and Sanctuary stages. She looks like a guardian of some ancient ruins protecting the treasure of her tribe from Leifang and Hitomi in their safari explorer outfits.

Helena - Godfather Swimsuit

image.jpg

Some find it repulsive, slutty or unfitting but lets be honest, NO ONE can out-chic Helena when it comes to elegance as it is her forte and she's the only one who can literally pull this off while looking like a mermaid or Aphrodite. So to each their own if you couldn't see her that way. It could have been better if they added the pearl drop earrings from her C1/C4 and have her bow in white.

I never thought she would even get this honestly. I actually thought that her Rusty Nail swimsuit would be the legendary swimsuit equivalent for Helena and that they couldn't create swimsuits more skimpier than Lisa's Mach Swimsuit (A.K.A. Silver Dental Floss) but TN proved me wrong.

I was actually pissed in Vanilla 5 because Helena was the only mature elder lady that didn't get a legendary swimsuit apart from being the only DOA girl with the least number of costumes but I am now pleased that they gave her this because it justified her place as an adult girl and it being skimpier than all of Lisa, Tina and Christie's legendaries ( + recolors), entitles her as "Queen of the Legendaries". In connection to Lisa in her Melpomene Swimsuit story, Helena could probably be the "Goddess of the Ancient Ruins" in which she is the deity that Lisa and her tribe worships and the Sanctuary stage is Helena's temple or shrine.

Christie - Jasper Swimsuit

image.jpg

I'm not really fond of recolors but this makes an exception because I ADORE Christie's very chic sea green nail polish which matches the gem on her halterneck. She also looks fresh in white and looks great with her alternate hairstyle.

Last edited:

Xernuht

Hrm...Ayane's steampunk costume totally messes up her proportions. Her boobs seem to sag to her belly button ...

Sorry, I didn't say anything before, but her breasts should sag. She's not wearing a bra, and she's still one of the 'larger' cast members.

Anyways, screw the cold Canadian weather! SWIMSUITS!

AYANE - C16
DOA5_Ayane_Hotties_Screen.jpg

I realize this is the most conservative of Ayane's swimsuits, but it suits her far too well. The blend of purple and blue fits her traditional color palatte, and the top itself is already cute. I kinda hope Momiji gets to steal this one in the future. I remove the headband.

CHRISTIE - C14
DOA5_Christie_Fighter_Screen.jpg

This is the only version of this I can stand. The implied purity of the white on the trained assassin is a little too blatantly ironic to ignore.

HELENA - C17
DOA5U_Helena_CE_Screen.jpg

This is my proof of the improvement of the character models. I could not stand looking at these swimsuits before DOA5, and to my surprise, it's Helena who dons it. Already in my top 3 for most beautiful (Momiji and Kokoro are the contenders), Helena makes a set of strings, jewels, and shells look absolutely gorgeous. There's no way any of the others could have done it as well.

HITOMI - C18
DOA5_Hitomi_Getaway2.jpg

Hitomi couldn't get a more fitting swimsuit. It properly mixes her remaining tomboyishness and her femininity, and leaves a nice little costume for her to punch you across the sand in. I add the ponytail.

KASUMI - C16
DOA5_Kasumi_Hotties_Screen.jpg

The main draw of this one is quite simple: It's essentially her C1 in swimsuit form. As always, Kasumi looks great in blue. As Grunt also mentioned, you can see the top of this in her C3 as well, so you could say she's fighting in her underwear in this one, if you wanted.

KOKORO - C15/C19
DOA5_Kokoro_Hotties_Screen.jpg

DOA5U_Kokoro_CE_Screen.jpg

Unlike anyone else, I honestly can't decide which of these I like more. C15 has raw sex appeal on it's side, but C19 is so... Kokoro. Either way, she looks absolutely beautiful, and it only gets better with glasses and the ponytail.

I'll do the rest on the next post. I'm also skipping Rachel and Momiji because they only have one.

a-shorty07

My next three women would be...

Rachel C6
1463017_10200693691214244_375773065_n.jpg

I haven't seen her Casual wear yet, so I'ma have to chose her Pop Idol costume. She kinda reminds me of Christie in a way; Tall with an attitude of vengeance, while dressing up like an exotic dancer. To me that is.

Tina C12
1483292_10200693722215019_831489868_n.jpg

I must say, Tina in this Formal wear, surely suits her. It's the first time I've seen Tina wear a nice outfit with thigh highs, that doesn't consider wrestling; so this one takes the current cake.

Sarah C2
1455051_10200693691174243_1324133605_n.jpg

This dress/outfit of hers, is an outfit i can picture a beautiful woman wearing it to a special event. Nothing to extreme shows, unless you are doing a Flamingo Stance. ^_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD