Bayman x Helena

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Leon can break necks too.. and smash faces in with his head.. and take out the trash with 1 arm .. :(

Batters up!

172162_550877824936_6710666_o.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

I think we'll have a flashback of the DOA4 events as an opening for the DOA5 story mode. We'll see Lisa working on her lab, like in the trailer, and probably short scenes like this to introduce Bayman and Helena and the ninjas (and the others), and someone's voice in the background (maybe Helena or Kasumi or maybe Mila, who knows) to explain what was going on at that time. That transition with Bayman's right eye is just.. a video editing, because it's cooler.

"War..is..terrible..it kills people.. some were mean (Lisa working)... people were mad.. blablabla... DOATEC was destroyed... some still wanted their revenge (Bayman's neck).. some wanted to start from scratch and rebuild it (Helena on her boat).. blablabla".

And if it's not that, well, I guess Helena will learn someday Bayman killed her daddy, so it's just a matter of time.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It'd be kind of cool if they make some kind story development with Helena and have her actually do something about her parents' deaths. Like maybe she actually kills Christie for killing her mother, or she finds out that Bayman killed Fame and tries to kill him. Or maybe she fails and gets killed by Bayman or Christie.

Awesome pic. RIP, Leon.

Paulina

And if it's not that, well, I guess Helena will learn someday Bayman killed her daddy, so it's just a matter of time.
In defense of Bayman, I don't think Helena was really butthurt over that (the DOA Wiki says she was "devastated," but I dunno where they get half that info). She only got srs when Christie killed her mother.

Paulina stole my principal pairing for one of my fics u_u
Hey, I didn't direct the trailer. ^^; I was just relaying how I perceived their body language. Kwon is right; it could have been a fancy transition in a longer character montage.

Batcommander

Hmm. . .

maybe Bayman wants to BE Helena. She is so pretty after all . . . That is where all his anger is coming from!!!

PhoenixVFIRE

In defense of Bayman, I don't think Helena was really butthurt over that (the DOA Wiki says she was "devastated," but I dunno where they get half that info). She only got srs when Christie killed her mother.

Hey, I didn't direct the trailer. ^^; I was just relaying how I perceived their body language. Kwon is right; it could have been a fancy transition in a longer character montage.
I'd honestly LOVE to know where they get half of that info about the DOA story considering NO games say even half of that nonsense. Sure, you can make it up as you go along and add things yourself, but for the most part I think people just take everything in the games and bio's in character books and make up their own story and call it legit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD