CE Premium Swimsuits

MrMoon360

dude where the hell did u get the pic in super duper HD ? O__O

and you got more?
b62dsn.jpg

These two images were already cropped unfortunately. ):

(.. side not ... Lei Fang's look is definitely growing on me .. and after playing her ... I'm in love... O__O... lol )

Fuck you man

Awesmic

Standard Donor
In all seriousness, I'm personally content with the way Leifang is as far as looks go, likewise with all the other featured women here.

I would mention my honest impressions with Christie in full detail, but they're too hot for this site, haha.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Okay, I apologize. I was incorrect before as I never bothered to look at the actual sizes but went by the previous screenshot releases. Those are the sizes that were given to the press sites (7680x4320).

Paulina

Wow, Kokoro's is crazy cute. ^^ I'm definitely gonna copy that cropped wifebeater. Btw, did anyone notice Tina's breasts are the most covered of all the girls, besides Kokoro? All you can really see is the inside of her cleavage. Kind of unexpected.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Wow, Kokoro's is crazy cute. ^^ I'm definitely gonna copy that cropped wifebeater. Btw, did anyone notice Tina's breasts are the most covered of all the girls, besides Kokoro? All you can really see is the inside of her cleavage. Kind of unexpected.

Perhaps they were just "balancing out" the costume selection. ;)

Shinigamimatt

Wow, that close up, you can actually see the detail in the skin. Wasn't expecting that. The skin isn't just one flat color. It's actually kinda....realistic.

DontForkWitMe

after looking at those super high res screens kokoro is looking damn juicy, definitely has the best ass/thighs of the group. also looks the most improved over her anime dollface art style. she went from looking like a freakish baby faced cone head to tifa lockheart in a kimono.

Reactions: d3v

d3v

322409_10151030367901785_1847452006_o-jpg.249

The stars and strips should be reversed on her top. The point was made this it's an American suit but, get the flag right. Unless there's legal issues in doing that, then nevermind. Overall, the chicks look great.
Did you know that the flag was rasied like that on the deck of the USS Missouri when the Japanese surrendered back in '45?

Allan Paris

Did you know that the flag was rasied like that on the deck of the USS Missouri when the Japanese surrendered back in '45?

No I did not. I hope the guy that set the flag up like that got that good ol' blanket party treatment that night.

d3v

Why is it that Kokoro seems to be blacker than Lisa (at least in the ass department)?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Christ almighty...

I'm sad because no one here loves Kokoro.
I heard more comments about every other girl in this set than Christie, Kokoro included. What you said can't be true.

If anyone, I should be more concerned. But I'm not.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD