Character smilies

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
As stated before, they're meant to be off center, can you shift her over so that one of her cheeks is a little over the horizontal center?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
As stated before, they're meant to be off center, can you shift her over so that one of her cheeks is a little over the horizontal center?
My bad.. :x

momomstfgjhk-2.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Awesomeness. Where did you get the SPARTAN one?

Also, is it possible to make them appear next to the other character smilies in the smilie list? Some people might never even know that they exist when they're that far down.

Unfortunately no. It's a limitation with the XenForo forum software. It only lists them in order of upload. I was planning on clearing and re-adding all smilies with that when we upgraded the notation icons but felt like waiting until the character smilies were done. Back then, I had an artist friend saying he'd do the characters but he has dropped out due to being laid off from THQ's downfall.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Unfortunately no. It's a limitation with the XenForo forum software. It only lists them in order of upload. I was planning on clearing and re-adding all smilies with that when we upgraded the notation icons but felt like waiting until the character smilies were done. Back then, I had an artist friend saying he'd do the characters but he has dropped out due to being laid off from THQ's downfall.

I see. That's a shame.

TRI Mike

Kasumi Alpha could have the same pose as regular Kasumi but with a ninja outfit and smiling as she's more... happy.

Excellent job on Momiji, Mila and Nicole btw, keep them coming artists!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Kokoro could be tucking he hair behind her ear. Also, I think their shoulders should be wider to fill out 3/4s of the circle.

TRI Mike

I like those for Eliot and Kokoro. Don't know about Mr. Wah though. I actually think we should change Busa's one as well since he no longer uses the unmasked costume as his main (he doesn't even have it in DOA5). Having a smilie of him wearing the Ninja Gaiden suit would be excellent.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD