Character smilies

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just to make a minor comment about an issue I noticed with Kokoro: she's missing her braid lock it seems.

Gultigargar

Just to make a minor comment about an issue I noticed with Kokoro: she's missing her braid lock it seems.
Like Blackburry and Forlorn Penguin said, it's there, but it ended up being very small because I'm unfamiliar at working with this art-style.

I can update it if you want, I'm planning on working on a Rig smiley based on Kodachi's sketch anyway. (Assuming it's okay with him.) Just noticed it was noted as being too similar to Ein's pose.

EDIT: Updated Kokoro's smiley and did one for Rig, though there's something about how he turned out that I don't really like...
Smiley Kokoro New.pngSmiley Rig3.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Would prefer an alteration to Rig. He looks like a frog or his gave was punched in.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Although I like the composition of the left one, could be mistaken for Sarah (who we also need :p) the right one is better suited for Rachel.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Although I like the composition of the left one, could be mistaken for Sarah (who we also need :p) the right one is better suited for Rachel.
-Why not just use it for Sarah lol. For Rachel, she need big...Lips lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD