Community Save Yourself

DriftSlave

Nerd rage
What....the....fuck does that have to do with anything? are you trying to flamebait me? Just stop. I don't have time to deal with your nonsense. -Ignore feature activated-

Who is the best Lili player in the country? Back in T6 I'd say that was probably Kane, but I don't know if he's still playing Lili in TTT2.
Kane still plays(Angel/Lili) and I still regard him as one of the best, he shares my sentiments on her still being very good still.

synce

I don't have a problem with the community and I'll probably always be a DOA fan, but traveling for DOA to me would be like traveling to play a poker game. It's not ALL luck but there's too much luck involved. If characters could get 90+ damage guaranteed from first hit then maybe.

Berzerk!

Traveling to tournaments isn't just for the tournament. If you like the game rnough to post here you'll benefit from joining the community at an event. Like going to a convention for any interest, you see cool things and hang out wih like minded people who are into what you're into.

On the specific of getting 90 damage off one hit, it's possible but not likely or necessary. It's not common in any game but people should definitely play virtua fighter more to understand real Defence, movement and guaranteed punishment. DOA just needs a bit more (sit down stuns with no SE or hold, that can lead to CB!)

vINv

Not trying to flame bait u i know cain hes one of my friends XD Thats why i said what i said know him THATS why commented on u saying that u ppl make it very clear that we shouldnt post lest we have knowledge on the subject were posting about right so thats why i responded lili is a solid punisher with limited mix up options and a predictible offense words spoken from cains mout and sonkens and wc galo XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Traveling to tournaments isn't just for the tournament. If you like the game rnough to post here you'll benefit from joining the community at an event. Like going to a convention for any interest, you see cool things and hang out wih like minded people who are into what you're into.
I wish I was that lucky.

I dunno many people who're into... let's just say, what I'm into.

vINv

I wish I was that lucky.

I dunno many people who're into... let's just say, what I'm into.
Well at least u live in the lower 48 u can hop in ur car drive and find people or drive to event i totally would if i could but i gotta take a plane wich is thousand bucks or more be happy with the options avaible to u :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well at least u live in the lower 48 u can hop in ur car drive and find people or drive to event i totally would if i could but i gotta take a plane wich is thousand bucks or more be happy with the options avaible to u :)
No, not that dude. I'm talking about common interests outside of DOA, lol.

Sometimes I feel old.

vINv

Heh well you never now i got friend or two on my account that of thee older crowd u might a friend or two

Allan Paris

I moved this thread to General Discussion about DOA. Granted the DOA5 examples in the OP, overall this is a community issue that has been around before DOA 5 came into play.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I don't have a problem with the community and I'll probably always be a DOA fan, but traveling for DOA to me would be like traveling to play a poker game. It's not ALL luck but there's too much luck involved. If characters could get 90+ damage guaranteed from first hit then maybe.

Confirming I get 130+

ErickBello

So in the end, there are many opinions... and a few people are leaving the tournament scene and stop supporting...
Very reasonable.

lopedo

Bass too :D

It's so lovely isn't it?

No, it's stupid.

It would be stupid if it happened to my character. It would be stupid if it happened to a low tier trash character that nobody uses. I want balance... or something close to it.

vINv

When did tier become a part of this last time i checked jan lee has alot of tools that he can use and a fairly high dmg out put nothing wrong with bass or bayman having those options helenas getting nerfed so ill have to deal we all have to deal or quit the game its that simple

lopedo

When did tier become a part of this last time i checked jan lee has alot of tools that he can use and a fairly high dmg out put nothing with bass or bayman having those options helenas getting nerfed so ill have to deal we all have to deal or quit the game its that simple

That's what I'm saying. I don't want it to happen to Helena either.

I'd rather be annoyed by stupid shit that all characters can do than stupid shit that one or two can do and everybody else is left in the dust.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD