Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

Squizzo

Really like this Momiji design.
Cgp4lYfUoAAFeXN.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/AndiasRakhman

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Somehow I lost the drive to particiapte. XD I hope I'm at least able to finish Christie until the deadline. I still haven't resubmitted Marie Rose's demonic ballerina costume either. :/

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Somehow I lost the drive to particiapte. XD I hope I'm at least able to finish Christie until the deadline. I still haven't resubmitted Marie Rose's demonic ballerina costume either. :/
I'm in the same boat, still working on my Lisa entry. I'm stumped for others ideas though, may just revamp an older entry. I need to make up for my crappy designs that made it last year :x

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

You should definitely send in atleast your Marie entry to get it in TN's mind again because its amazing! And I'm looking forward to your Christie one. I'm sure there will be other contests but who knows?

I seriously have to try to build up over the year a few designs to be ready for the contest instead of being caught off guard each year!

I'm in the same boat, still working on my Lisa entry. I'm stumped for others ideas though, may just revamp an older entry. I need to make up for my crappy designs that made it last year :x

WHAT?! I thought your designs last year were amazing!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
You should definitely send in atleast your Marie entry to get it in TN's mind again because its amazing! And I'm looking forward to your Christie one. I'm sure there will be other contests but who knows?

I seriously have to try to build up over the year a few designs to be ready for the contest instead of being caught off guard each year!

WHAT?! I thought your designs last year were amazing!
lol thank you I'm always super critical on my old work, especially since I was in a rush to make as many costumes as possible. this year i'm taking my sweet time on each entry.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Alright, here is my final design for Eliot as a travel Hermit, somewhat inspired by Brad Wong. I didn't make many alterations aside from a longer hair and longer bangs, and a little aesthetic dirt texture here and there:
IMG_20160422_153924.jpg

(Why does it keep turning to the side?!)
IMG_20160422_153946.jpg
IMG_20160422_154001.jpg

Also, I saw some more good designs on twitter, there was a fanservicey type Neko cyber eliot, and a magic mage Honoka, very good designs this year! :-D

Argentus

Here's my problem.

I keep coming up with a PART of a design.

Thought up a cool mask for mila

Mask for Ein

Mask and wing design for nyo.

But I'm drawing blanks when I try to come up with actual outfits

Sotherius

I'm trying to make something for Kasumi. But if something gets too edgy or spooky, it will better used in Phase 4...

I actually want to do something different for both, something inside a theme.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD