Main Character
Leifang
Gamertag
nightantilli
3DS Friend Code
1977-0233-0797
Steam
nightantilli
Visual downgrades from advertised trailers, DRM bullshit, framerate problems, terrible PC ports.

Granted I haven't touched the company's games in few years
Don't disagree with that either. But at least they seem to be learning their lesson and are constantly improving, unlike EA.

I have had no problem with Ubisoft for the last year. One of the biggest differences, is in the way the games are handled. Look at Star Wars Battlefront... EA got a backlash, fixes a few things, abandons the old game, and releases a second version with the same or even worse problems. Look at Mass Effect Andromeda. A few patches, then immediately shelved and the studio disbanded.

Ubisoft at least keeps updating the game until it can be considered a good game, without dropping it outright. They did it with Rainbow Six Siege, they did it with The Division, and they did it with For Honor. And I can't say that their games run crappy anymore on PC. Look how well Far Cry 5 runs on PC... It is in part due to them dropping nVidia GameWorks, but that's a whole other discussion.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'm hoping for lobbies like DOA4/DOAOL. Wouldn't that be cool?

Why do people just want to sit in stupid pointless lobbies? Go get VRChat for that. I'd like to actually play DOA when I'm online. Not stare at a text lobby or stare at a stupid anime avatar lobby. I want to actually be able to to play some matches. Now we'll have 12 people with consoles in a lobby but instead of 12 people playing each other we're waiting for the one machine to free up for some reason like in the arcade days. Then, when you finally come up in the queue, the host just backs out and kicks you. So now I have to go sit and wait for another half hour in another lobby without ever having gotten to play. I don't want more interruptions that keep me from actual matches.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Loganville Georgia
Main Character
Lisa
PSN ID
NewWestFan

Why do people just want to sit in stupid pointless lobbies? Go get VRChat for that. I'd like to actually play DOA when I'm online. Not stare at a text lobby or stare at a stupid anime avatar lobby. I want to actually be able to to play some matches. Now we'll have 12 people with consoles in a lobby but instead of 12 people playing each other we're waiting for the one machine to free up for some reason like in the arcade days. Then, when you finally come up in the queue, the host just backs out and kicks you. So now I have to go sit and wait for another half hour in another lobby without ever having gotten to play. I don't want more interruptions that keep me from actual matches.
Could combine it with the way that Anime fighters like BBxTag do theirs so that it's a big room with multiple machines for matches and DOA's voice chat so everyone can talk while playing independent matches, and even set it up so that tournament mode works like RL events where you have to go to your designated machine for your match with a creatively done in-world pool/matchup chart.

Europe
Main Character
Kasumi

That's cute but that's why everyone can have different opinions, you don't want that? Cool.

Europe
Main Character
Kasumi
Did I say you're not entitled to your opinion? You stated yours and I stated mine.
You posted your opinion starting in a negative way. "Why do people just want to sit in stupid pointless lobbies? Go get VRChat for that." I enjoyed the DOA4 lobby and that's it, I could tell to you to play another game for you to be pleased about lobbies but I don't care. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Lulu

South Africa
Main Character
Jacky Bryant
What happened with you and Ubisoft? xD I think they have been quite great lately. Especially compared to EA.
Splintercell Blacklist didn't have splitscreen on PC... :( and I will never forgive them for that.... well... I will eventually but I still wouldn't trust them.

They are broken though - PBs are equally pointless and no one really bothers to go for them.
No... DoA4's Holds were broken...

And I think you mean PLs... PB were used constantly... the real problem with PB's was not knowing when you had it....tThere was no audio que when you had half health so you could accidentally forget to PB after a CB.... and thats only going to get worse in DOA 6 since the introduction of Meter is going to make tht Interface more complex.

Forgot your password?