Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupi18

IMG_0471.jpg

Beautiful!!!

xenosaga

Nope, that's not photoshopped at all, unless they are too good. It's obvious now, she's a boxer judging by the stance and the bandage on her hands. Where did you get this?

I got it from a Korean gaming site. He deleted that picture only after he posted it, but I managed to save it. I guess he is part of developer or something related to Team Ninja

Paulina

Wow, that is definitely Mila. =) At first I was skeptical, since her bobbed hairdo is similar to Lisa's (kinda like in the Opening Declaration trailer, where so many people thought Mila was the lady on the phone). But the long side bang on the left side of her face matches the icon on the character select screen...dang. :) Ask and ye shall receive.

You guys could definitely be right in terms of her fighting style. She looks pretty rugged for a DOA woman, so boxing/MMA is not a wild guess. I can't really imagine her doing something that elegant, like Piguaquan or Tai Chi.

As for the girl in the upper right, judging by Blaze's blown-up "Leon" pic, I'm pretty sure that's Helena. Plus Kasumi, Rig (lower right), and Akira. The Akira person looks a bit like Leon, but I think it's more likely they added a VF character into their big story mode achievement icon. They got Kasumi (the main character), Helena (arguably the antagonist, as head of DOATEC), the two newbies, and then Akira (main guest character).
Edit @ Pupi: HOLY SCHNIKE!! Everyone, GTFO in here! Your pugilist has arrived!! :Bradwong:

Lexmark2

She looks great very nice. I do think her style is boxing and hopefully she has some unique boxing attire like dudley or something. I do wonder what her costumes will be like.

Dacthunder

Makes me wonder if she is from a gang or something? The design is good, but for some reason I kind of wanted her to be a Mexican female or a Brazilian female boxer. But still it's good and she looks very modern.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Maybe her full name is Mila Maxwell, and she's somehow connected to the gym of the same name, be it family ownership or otherwise...

Nah, I'm reading too much into it.

Dacthunder

Wow, that is definitely Mila. =) At first I was skeptical, since her bobbed hairdo is similar to Lisa's (kinda like in the Opening Declaration trailer, where so many people thought Mila was the lady on the phone). But the long side bang on the left side of her face matches the icon on the character select screen...dang. :) Ask and ye shall receive.

You guys could definitely be right in terms of her fighting style. She looks pretty rugged for a DOA woman, so boxing/MMA is not a wild guess. I can't really imagine her doing something that elegant, like Piguaquan or Tai Chi.

As for the girl in the upper right, judging by Blaze's blown-up "Leon" pic, I'm pretty sure that's Helena. Plus Kasumi, Rig (lower right), and Akira. The Akira person looks a bit like Leon, but I think it's more likely they added a VF character into their big story mode achievement icon. They got Kasumi (the main character), Helena (arguably the antagonist, as head of DOATEC), the two newbies, and then Akira (main guest character).
Edit @ Pupi: HOLY SCHNIKE!! Everyone, GTFO in here! Your pugilist has arrived!! :Bradwong:
Makes sense, I also think that guy who looks like Leon could possibly be Donovan.

Arnell Long

MMA or Boxing and with get her as Boxing like Vanessa from KOF, almost felt like Team Ninja listened to me. ^_^

Buuut, I prefer some form of MMA, UFC style.

We'll just have to see an find out. ^_-

Pupi18

MMA or Boxing and with get her as Boxing like Vanessa from KOF, almost felt like Team Ninja listened to me. ^_^

Buuut, I prefer some form of MMA, UFC style.

Hmmmm Vanessa from KOF. For a minute mixed her up with VF Vanessa.

MMA Japanese style (Crazy!!!!)

Dacthunder

Personally hope MMA
This looks obvious that she's a boxer, the stance, the tape on her hands, and they put her on the boxing stage all hints at a boxer. It obviously looks like she's going to dodge or duck, and I bet teamninja is going to make her very interesting even if she's a boxer, which I think she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD