DOA5U Bugs

werewolfgold

Apparently, there's a new bug in 1.03 that allows Ayane to fly to the moon.

Skip to 1:20 for the bug.
5gyhv.jpg

El Parkito

This is a bug that I find happens rarely on "The Ends of The Earth" snow winter level. It only affects spectators or fighters registered but that are not currently fighting. When one of the players in the match chooses Hayabusa and ends a round by doing an Izuna off the cliff which I believe has to be one of the counter Izuna holds, the immediate following round will take place in the sky as far as any and all spectators can see. The round to both participants however, the Hayabusa player and their opponent will appear as normal taking place on land as usual. However, the spectators will witness the next round taking place literally in the sky. I am not sure what causes this. It must be some kind of glitch where the end round position is incorrectly reset or such only for the spectators. If anyone could replicate this and make a video, it would be much appreciated. It's neat to see it. It's still weird though and I'm sure it's definitely unintended.

I saw this happen on Peaceful Jay's Stream, but it was in the middle of the round and the fight continued

UpSideDownGRUNT

d3v

Bewbies ^o^;

in seriousness though did they not test this? kinda a problem when one of the character becomes nude in water
good thing there isn't a underwater stage lol
Unless you actually know about it, it's actually pretty easy to miss in game.

human013

In the tutorial mode whenever hitomi talks in the outro, her voice can't be heard, the announcer cant be heard, then if you then go play other modes the same problem will transfer. All other sounds are still heard such as music and sound effects. To fix the problem, quit the game and start it again. Just don't play tutorial.

Evil_Gotenks

I imagine this is a rare bug since it will require specifics on the AI's part, but have any of y'all lost a match and then got generic tag thrown?? In tag survival, Hitomi was already out and then my Tina was KOed by Bass's frame advantage headbutt throw. Immediately he went for a tag throw to Momiji but Tina started her "Hoe Mah Gawd!" lose pose before Momiji got on screen. Or so i thought... Momiji proceeded to run up to Tina and finish the tag throw mid lose screen. The camera zoomed back out to its standard view during a match with Momiji and Bass standing pretty and Tina lying on the ground

Chapstick

I imagine this is a rare bug since it will require specifics on the AI's part, but have any of y'all lost a match and then got generic tag thrown?? In tag survival, Hitomi was already out and then my Tina was KOed by Bass's frame advantage headbutt throw. Immediately he went for a tag throw to Momiji but Tina started her "Hoe Mah Gawd!" lose pose before Momiji got on screen. Or so i thought... Momiji proceeded to run up to Tina and finish the tag throw mid lose screen. The camera zoomed back out to its standard view during a match with Momiji and Bass standing pretty and Tina lying on the ground
That is quite possibly the funniest thing ever

Yoyo

Yeah that happened to before but it was in DOA5 Vanilla, I would've thought that they would fix it :G

These invincibility frames on the ground are getting ridiculous

A few other things:

-The console sometimes locks up after sharing replays to facebook when it's reloading the fight viewer screen

-On movie mode, sometimes the back button will cause it to return to the movie select screen, usually after the pose has finished playing. This also means you can't hide the buttons/camera when a pose has finished playing. Also, the B button sometimes does nothing, although mashing it will eventually get you back to movie select.

All of these are on 360.

Darkton93

Seems to me there's a 360 glitch where if you select Bass or La Mariposa, the name will change on the select screen to their alternate names (Mr. Strong, Lisa). It goes back to normal when you select another costume. It's just when you select a standard name costume, the name will change to the alternate name.

Dave

On Xbox 360, if you accept a game invite from anywhere besides the titles main screen, you will not be able to join. It will prompt you to download the Catalogue #4 update before you can proceed. You have to dashboard, navigate to the menu, then accept the invite.

Darkton93

I was playing a round of Versus CPU against random characters in random stages. For the first two rounds, it played my character's theme. The next round, there was no music whatsoever. For then entirety of my run afterwards, it only played my character's theme, including after I changed characters.

David Gregg

I was playing a round of Versus CPU against random characters in random stages. For the first two rounds, it played my character's theme. The next round, there was no music whatsoever. For then entirety of my run afterwards, it only played my character's theme, including after I changed characters.

It's done that to me as well. Also random isn't so random. I'll play Ayane or be in Home 3 times in a row. It's almost like the game is lazy and goes "meh...just play this one again".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD