DOA5U Helena Combo Thread

Nuke-Nin

It's -14 on block, so.. not safe at all lol safe options out of BT would be 66K, PPK, 6KP (-5), anything handslaps, and the almost safe P+K (-6) and 4PK (-6)

@Nuke-Nin , I like the 9P4K combo, thanks :D
4PPK still does the most damage, right?
I'll go check right now!

EDIT: the BT 4K whiffs on Christie so i'd stick to using it on Eliot and Alpha and Mummiji as for damage I do believe 4PPK is not the most effective anymove

Last edited:

ninjaguy446

New Helena combo for when you knock them into a special object and the fly into the air like RPG or the tiger.
Tested on Hotzone on Kasumi.
H+K W! RPG 66KPP 83 (Standard)
H+K W! RPG 66H+K BKO 4PK 33PP 92 (New)

QueenJakheiho

BKO Throw for a wall on high counter
8p 236pkp (91 dam)
8p 33p4p (90 dam)

i tested it vs Rachel so it works vs all weight classes

Omegan Eckhart

6P+KP > BKO 66P > 33P4P. It does 2 points less damage than 66KP(P) but enables her FT game.

236PKP > Dash > 66F+K > 66P > 236PKP. Timing is strict, 66P needs to land at just the right time.

Last edited:

ninjaguy446

Pardon my inexperience but I'm confused. What exactly do you mean by bound (Not familiar with the term outside of Tekken) and under what situation would PP connect after KK?
He means exactly what he wrote. If you do CH 33P, then KK, then PP, it'll bound. PP would always connect after KK even on NH.

WetNightmare

He means exactly what he wrote. If you do CH 33P, then KK, then PP, it'll bound. PP would always connect after KK even on NH.
It's just that I thought 33p launched on CH, hence my confusion. Here I am, trying to imagine PP connecting on a aerial opponent post KK. So it's a stun string then?

Omegan Eckhart

It's just that I thought 33p launched on CH, hence my confusion. Here I am, trying to imagine PP connecting on a aerial opponent post KK. So it's a stun string then?
33P only launches at maximum stun threshold. 33PP launches though. It's the second hit that launches.

I don't know if it does more damage but I do this:

236PKP 66H+K BKO 4PKK BT 4K / BT 66K
It probably does, I'm just fascinated with using BKO 66P in combo's right now lol.

Last edited:

Omegan Eckhart

Power Launcher Combo on Alpha 152:

BT 66K2 > 6P4P > 4P+K > 7P (CB) > 44P+K > Backdash > 66F+K > 44P+K > 66KPP.

This combo does 175 points of damage. The timing is extremely tight but it does work, just remember not to charge the last punch. It doesn't do much more damage than other combo's but it does do the most damage that I have found so far.

Edit: Another on Alpha 152:

44P+K > 66F+K > 66P > BKO P+K > 4K > 4PK.

Last edited:

DR2K

Anyone miss those BKO throw loops into force tech from DOA4?

BKO throw p 214pp guaranteed force tech. Only tested it on heavies and didn't bother to look at frame data. I'll let someone with more time play around with the numbers.

Anyone miss those BKO throw loops into force tech from DOA4?

BKO throw p 214pp guaranteed force tech. Only tested it on heavies and didn't bother to look at frame data. I'll let someone with more time play around with the numbers.

I tested this on all weights and it works still. Advantage is +17 after the guaranteed force tech.

Last edited:

Hikari-Senca

I know this works after a wall smash, but does this require strict timing in open space? I can get it to work if they don't tech, but with recovery set to on, the second hit of 214PP always whiffs for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD