Dragon Ball FighterZ

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I’m not complaining that there are many saiyans in the game but the fact that they put multiple versions of the SAME 2-3 characters in the game really pisses me off. There are so many DBZ characters that the roster easily could’ve had a lot of variety. Yet they put in 2-3 versions of the same character in the game. It really goes beyond my understanding that they put the same characters in the game instead of the many other characters they have that could offer something different to the game. Pikon, Omega shenron and Janemba would’ve been great options to add in the game. And those 3 are just 3 out of hundreds of options.

People already complain about 2 Kasumi clones, imagine if there were 2 clones for each ninja that look slightly different and have slightly different moves. People probably wouldn’t buy this game.

Also Senran Kagura is literally about high school ninja girls, DBZ isn’t only about the saiyans, it’s also about the non saiyans.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I think it's funny how 2D fighters get away with much lower content standards than 3D fighters. I'm fine with having multiple forms of Goku, but they should be cosmetic options on the same character (and, y'know, they all should've been available at launch). I understand that sometimes a new form can justify a new moveset (or, in Cell/Freiza's case, new hit/hurtboxes and such), but DBFZ's SSJ1 Goku literally doesn't have a single move that wouldn't work in base form, SS2, SSJ3, SSG or SSB.

Merged Zamasu is bizarre to me considering that I always found Goku Black (and especially the whole "Rose" shtick) boring and uninspired. Zamasu, however, was a pretty decent villain without that gimmick (things fell apart in the end of the arc, but let's not get into that), but which did they opt for at launch? Black. And not just black, but black with the stupid SSJ hair. Then they add Zamasu and what do they do? They give him the stupid SSJ hair.

We still don't have Mr. Satan, Raditz, Videl, Super Buu, Imperfect Cell, Jiren, Caulifla and many others, but I guess they all have to wait until we expire every possible SSJ1-Goku-haired character possible.

UpSideDownGRUNT

That was leaked forever ago, Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta are next up then the final pack is supposedly Android 17 and Cooler despite that not following a theme like literally every other dlc pack so far.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD