Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah so wait, are the outfits going by a certain order? female > male > female > male > cont. right?
Yeah, before it was like boy girl but they showed two guys in a row before this one was shown so they'll likely show another girl tomorrow and then two guys after that. I think they're trying to switch it up so it won't be as predictable, who knows what they'll show tomorrow? XD

Chapstick

I don't know tbh XD it looks like her so i don't blame tn for confusing it for kokoro over momiji
it literally says in big bold kana on the top left of that entry, “ko ko ro” which also appears on Kokoro herself twice in the game

0b3ecded381dc5b286af574f237b9147.jpg

b53caaef930ae2d72cdd3da8d9316a84.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That's pretty cool with girl boy girl boy idea.

But then......that's one step closer to delaying the inevitable. I'm gonna lose I know it. Damn. aaaaaaaaaaah

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
it literally says in big bold kana on the top left of that entry, “ko ko ro” which also appears on Kokoro herself twice in the game

0b3ecded381dc5b286af574f237b9147.jpg

b53caaef930ae2d72cdd3da8d9316a84.jpg
Ohhh, my bad I don't really lay attention to her costumes like that XD plus I don't know Japanese

And I'm super scared, like I want a design to win but the other half of me is saying to not get my hopes up XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It doesn't matter whether you win or lose , its about the experience you had making the costume. (Does anyone actually think that :mad:)
I do, I mean I would love to win but either way I don't care as long as the characters I use get something I deem good XD which likely won't happen since I didn't see many Eliot or Naotora designs I personally liked much, but then again I'm pretty tough to impress since fashion is one of my fortes XD

Sotherius

It doesn't matter whether you win or lose , its about the experience you had making the costume. (Does anyone actually think that :mad:)
Ok, i'll be the first here to admit that i'm not very creative when it comes down to making outfits, so, having a picked design would be a sign that i did something right you know?

Bacaww

It looks like a recolor of Koshoshos outfit from Samurai Warriors, i dont think the colors suit Kokoro

Jiggeh

The concept for Kokoro says "Otohime-sama costume". Princess Otohime is a well known character from Japanese folklore, the story of Urashima Taro, which has been widely referenced in Japanese pop culture for decades. A five second image Googling tells me that she's commonly depicted as wearing robes in pastel blues and purples, a sash with a big bow, and her hair tied in a distinctive knot.

Like so:
4560320868798-1_main_l.jpg

Chapstick

The concept for Kokoro says "Otohime-sama costume". Princess Otohime is a well known character from Japanese folklore, the story of Urashima Taro, which has been widely referenced in Japanese pop culture for decades. A five second image Googling tells me that she's commonly depicted as wearing robes in pastel blues and purples, a sash with a big bow, and her hair tied in a distinctive knot.

Like so:
4560320868798-1_main_l.jpg
That’s weird, I don’t see a tit window or her skirt shortened all the way up to her crotch in the front

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD