Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Some idea for rig maybe i should developed or stop ?

Attachments

• IMG_20170323_014646.jpg
    IMG_20170323_014646.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 209

Chapstick

I'd say continue with the bottom one not just because it has so much ass but because it's a silhouette and idea that's not in the game yet.

Though you might want to cover his ass with something bc otherwise they probably won't pick it lol. Don't have to get rid of the thong, just do something like that blue kimono Akira did and cover it with a loose cloth

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I got a dragon costume planned for Nyotengu. Just a bit more polishing to do.
(This will probably be the worst of the bunch of ideas already available here though).
IMG_20170323_015212.jpg

EDIT: Noted the characters name.

Jadeinchains

I had a Christie entry but I feel like it's too similar to the ice queen Christie entry that won in the past so I'm not sure about entering it, However I do have this Naotora Ii design! :D This is the first time I've designed something for Naotora Ii but hopefully you like it. :) Also I have other designs to finish up and then I'll have more ready to enter.

PqlxSDF.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If my 80s workout Eliot wins I'm probably gonna drop his musketeers outfit as my favorite and I'd use him WAY more. Also I hope Shiki and Kuma-kun on twitter enter the contest too, I liked their designs

Jadeinchains

I've been messing around with outfit designs and I've made one I really like but its for Lisa. The thing is in the design she has long curly dark hair past her shoulders and I'm wondering if maybe the hair is too different from her default hair that TN wouldn't pick it just for that?...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've been messing around with outfit designs and I've made one I really like but its for Lisa. The thing is in the design she has long curly dark hair past her shoulders and I'm wondering if maybe the hair is too different from her default hair that TN wouldn't pick it just for that?...
I wouldn't worry, they gave Brad loose hair in Ultimate just for his pirate costume, They gave Nyo short curled in hair for her last Halloween costume and they've shown in the last few DLC packs that they're more than capable of making long hair or different hairstyles on the fly. I say go for it, and I'd write in your tweet that it could even be a new hairstyle. TN probably would do it if people actually specified, that's what I did for my design when I gave Eliot the ponytail

Jadeinchains

I wouldn't worry, they gave Brad loose hair in Ultimate just for his pirate costume, They gave Nyo short curled in hair for her last Halloween costume and they've shown in the last few DLC packs that they're more than capable of making long hair or different hairstyles on the fly. I say go for it, and I'd write in your tweet that it could even be a new hairstyle. TN probably would do it if people actually specified, that's what I did for my design when I gave Eliot the ponytail

Thanks Kasumi I've decided I'll do it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD