Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

omg rig was an actual submission. they chose for rig a drawing of someones racists depiction of a stereotypical badly color matched "thug"

and gave alpha an afro.

i hope whatever drugs they were doing while they were selecting some of these costumes don't carry on to DoA 6 because that's disappointing.

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Suggestion for everybody for the future Halloween Contest: if you want to win, just make something stupid or crazy for Alpha-152. They will pick it

synce

omg rig was an actual submission. they chose for rig a drawing of someones racists depiction of a stereotypical badly color matched "thug"

and gave alpha an afro.

i hope whatever drugs they were doing while they were selecting some of these costumes don't carry on to DoA 6 because that's disappointing.

DOA6
lul.jpg

Has TN ever rewarded creativity with these contests though? You have to think of it from a business perspective. They're going to choose the most "normal," easiest to model designs. They couldn't even be bothered to give Marie and Honoka different costumes this year

Jiggeh

Even if we only got a short glimpse, Tina looks awesome!! :rolleyes: I'm really happy! ^^

Congrats again to all other winners! Overall I really think we got a nice mix of cool, funny and sexy costumes this year. I'm both thrilled and honoured that I was able to get a design into the game, even if by now most people are a bit tired of DOA5 DLC and just want DOA6... ^^;
I guess we can just hope this wasn't the last contest of its sort. Now that I've actually had a winning entry, I would feel a lot more confident about entering future contests, heh.

Brute

Standard Donor
Looks like I'll be saving money this year.

A few of the designs are pretty cool, but none of them are for characters I play. Hayabusa, Leon and Lisa's are all weak. Nyo's is okay, but not something I'd pay for.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Mai Shiranui doesn't have one...

Want to know why Mai doesn't have any of new DLCs? This is my opinion and what i know and discovered in modding her. She has a problem with Textures, on PC, if she get the .TMCL file (that contains only the textures) more than 7 MB the costume won't charge and the game will stuck in "Loading..." So with her you can't have a good resolution of the texture. This is why if you swap costumes to her you are forced to resize the resolution

Argentus

Looks like I'll be saving money this year.

A few of the designs are pretty cool, but none of them are for characters I play. Hayabusa, Leon and Lisa's are all weak. Nyo's is okay, but not something I'd pay for.

Pretty much the same for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD