Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredi

Want to know why Mai doesn't have any of new DLCs? This is my opinion and what i know and discovered in modding her. She has a problem with Textures, on PC, if she get the .TMCL file (that contains only the textures) more than 7 MB the costume won't charge and the game will stuck in "Loading..." So with her you can't have a good resolution of the texture. This is why if you swap costumes to her you are forced to resize the resolution

Problem on textures? o_O
but, how?

Toxic901

Suggestion for everybody for the future Halloween Contest: if you want to win, just make something stupid or crazy for Alpha-152. They will pick it
The orange was a good submission.
Also is anyone else having an issue where the catalog not loading most of the dlc into the game?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think @King Anubis had a problem like this too? They showed up offline but not online for him
Yeah, I also have that problem, i already tweeted it to TN hoping they’ll fix it. It’s very strange since offline I can use the costumes but online some just don’t show up. I can’t see Kasumi’s, Ayane’s, Kokoro’s, Helena’s, Christie’s Tina’s, Lisa’s Lei fang’s and Hitomi’s costumes online it’s very strange.

Toxic901

Yeah, I also have that problem, i already tweeted it to TN hoping they’ll fix it. It’s very strange since offline I can use the costumes but online some just don’t show up. I can’t see Kasumi’s, Ayane’s, Kokoro’s, Helena’s, Christie’s Tina’s, Lisa’s Lei fang’s and Hitomi’s costumes online it’s very strange.
Same issue for me. Sadly I think I bought more dlc in this pack then any of them. I even got tengus and I suck with her lol

Chapstick

Honoka has a missing sweat texture btw

Have her win (or lose I guess) when she’s sweating/soaked from water and this appears when the drop of sweat falls from her face to her chest. Slowly disappears after a few seconds

0b3d46Sh.jpg

TOBMAST3R

Maybe, just maybe, Team Ninja could plan a "Design Award 2017" DLC for the very last DLC round?!

What else do you think could be a fitting pack, to end the DOA5-DLC-era? Someone mentioned that it would be a nice Idea to make all 2nd places a DLC outfit from the very first DoA5 contest ever. What do you think guys?

(Design Award 2015 outfits)
7e9646ab856de78d9c8085b50fea72095b10d8b7-1121040.jpg

b5364c34640c37390c733d68a905111b591771be-1121039.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maybe, just maybe, Team Ninja could plan a "Design Award 2017" DLC for the very last DLC round?!

What else do you think could be a fitting pack, to end the DOA5-DLC-era? Someone mentioned that it would be a nice Idea to make all 2nd places a DLC outfit from the very first DoA5 contest ever. What do you think guys?

(Design Award 2015 outfits)
7e9646ab856de78d9c8085b50fea72095b10d8b7-1121040.jpg

b5364c34640c37390c733d68a905111b591771be-1121039.jpg
I think the last pack should be a fan design pack in general and choose from all designs, not just second place and give other designers a chance XD

Toxic901

Pasties and leafs would be a fitting final dlc. Or doa6 default costumes, but that won't happen it would also take away the freshness from it.

YoshioKST

Same here. My Prince Mila >.<. Team Ninja has released a Tweet saying they're looking into it.

Thank you! , I'm glad you loved Bee Mila :D (I made it last year)
It's so sweet, it practically smells of honey. You made me a very happy player indeed, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD